I caught an STD

Trichomoniasis....Lowest point of my life, my girl hates me...she was a V a month back....easy on the lulz please, this is no laughing matter
tired.gif

Women:

* Discomfort with intercourse
* Itching of the inner thighs
* Vaginal discharge (thin, greenish-yellow, frothy or foamy)
* Vaginal itching
* Vulvar itching or swelling of the labia
* Vaginal odor (foul or strong smell)

heh heh heh

Nah but seriously apparently its curable with proper treatment, be happy you don't have something uncurable

So you cheated on her or you had it before you turned this innocent and pure girl into a walking virus and then gave to her?
Way to ruin sex for your girl
smh.gif
tired.gif

[img]http://www.cdc.gov/STD/Trichomonas/treatment.gif[/img]

Trichomoniasis can usually be cured with prescription drugs, either metronidazole or tinidazole, given by mouth in a single dose. The symptoms of trichomoniasis in infected men may disappear within a few weeks without treatment. However, an infected man, even a man who has never had symptoms or whose symptoms have stopped, can continue to infect or re-infect a female partner until he has been treated. Therefore, both partners should be treated at the same time to eliminate the parasite. Persons being treated for trichomoniasis should avoid sex until they and their sex partners complete treatment and have no symptoms. Metronidazole can be used by pregnant women.

Having trichomoniasis once does not protect a person from getting it again. Following successful treatment, people can still be susceptible to re-infection.

You'll be okay. Let this be a lesson youngling... wear a rubber.

Let me get this straight..
-You're 30
-You had a girl that was a virgin at this late stage in your life
-You went raw with some skeezer
-You caught an std 
-You made a post about it on NT
You sir, fail at life...

lucky you don't have an avy cause i would say retire your sn cause most people remember sn by avy's
laugh.gif

if its a bacterial std then take it as a lesson learned....if its viral then r.i.p.

Originally Posted by GOTTIGUNZ

Trichomoniasis....Lowest point of my life, my girl hates me...she was a V a month back....easy on the lulz please, this is no laughing matter
tired.gif

so you go to NT and share this with the world?

i don't believe you
smh.gif

ducktail.jpg

Originally Posted by GOTTIGUNZ

tired.gif

roll.gif

Sorry bro, you'll be alright though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom