I caught an STD

Originally Posted by GOTTIGUNZ

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, just wanna give a head's up to  everyone,  even someone who is not sexually active, like myself, can contract an std. I have never had sex without a condom and I did not cheat on my gf of 1 yr. I have had this since  my last sexual encounter over a yr & a half ago. Laughing is the last thing I would do to anyone in my shoes...show some class guys.

charlesface.jpg
Why don't you show some CLASS
eyes.gif
24 and already have an STD? You losing fam...you losing.
indifferent.gif

I remember when this chick in college got burned by her BF, and he gave her the same STD. She printed up flyers w/ his face on it and telling all his business and passed it around the school. It was like 30 of them !@!%+ in the library and random ones sprinkled throughout campus.

Look here man, I know a lot of the posters here are ignorant, but you must be a fool to think we believe somebody would let everyone know that you have a social disease. Why would anyone in their right mind tell everyone they have a STD? That is sick, irresponsible, and just plan non sense. It is not duck tales, its bs purposely created to generate some posts about a topic that is actually a serious matter. You can even tell it is non sense by him saying "please don't laugh at me." You really think you could get away with posting non sense like this and expect nobody to laugh? Disgrace........

Originally Posted by dreClark

I remember when this chick in college got burned by her BF, and he gave her the same STD. She printed up flyers w/ his face on it and telling all his business and passed it around the school. It was like 30 of them @%%*@ in the library and random ones sprinkled throughout campus.

yall wild at central
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom