I Dare Someone To Name A Worse Draft Pick Than ...

tskitishvili_254_021027.jpg

i wouldnt even call him a bust...he's basically the EXACT SAME PLAYER he was at tOSU....

But if you knew he was bad or what he was about and you STILL drafted him at # 10, wouldnt that make it a bad draft pick?

grin.gif

i wouldnt even call him a bust...he's basically the EXACT SAME PLAYER he was at tOSU....

But if you knew he was bad or what he was about and you STILL drafted him at # 10, wouldnt that make it a bad draft pick?

grin.gif

Greg Oden started every game he played with an automatic 3 fouls due to never being in any type of viable defensive position. dude literally was always in the wrong place, at the wrong time in every game I watched him play sans 2 of the games against Houston in the playoffs.

Greg Oden started every game he played with an automatic 3 fouls due to never being in any type of viable defensive position. dude literally was always in the wrong place, at the wrong time in every game I watched him play sans 2 of the games against Houston in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

oh yeah, and greg oden.....

I know half of the free world on the eastern civilation will be in an uproar with my statement but f it. Not because of talent or production, but i gotta say in recent years its Yao Ming. I mean i cant think maybe with the exception of Kobe and Lebron, who is so hyped, so talked about. I mean when you look at the overall picture. He was suppose to be this international mecca, that brought the nba to the world, almost a second comming if you will. He has been in the league for several years and i dont think all his games combine equal to 2-3 seasons. This is the same guy that for years lead the nba in allstar voting and didnt even step a foot on the court. You know its bad when more ppl think yao in a hospital, hasnt played a game this season, produces/had a better season then the entire western conference with the exception of Kobe. I mean yes i respect his game (the times he consistantly played) and he showed flashes of greatness on occasion. But considering the fact he cripple a franchise, and made it for the next few years virtually impossible for houston to grow through draft and trades. Had a bigger impact bust then a kwame,olowakandi etc..

Am i saying he is the biggest bust talent-wise NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!. But as far as hype and what was expected from him yes. In the last few years not alltime 

I know half of the free world on the eastern civilation will be in an uproar with my statement but f it. Not because of talent or production, but i gotta say in recent years its Yao Ming. I mean i cant think maybe with the exception of Kobe and Lebron, who is so hyped, so talked about. I mean when you look at the overall picture. He was suppose to be this international mecca, that brought the nba to the world, almost a second comming if you will. He has been in the league for several years and i dont think all his games combine equal to 2-3 seasons. This is the same guy that for years lead the nba in allstar voting and didnt even step a foot on the court. You know its bad when more ppl think yao in a hospital, hasnt played a game this season, produces/had a better season then the entire western conference with the exception of Kobe. I mean yes i respect his game (the times he consistantly played) and he showed flashes of greatness on occasion. But considering the fact he cripple a franchise, and made it for the next few years virtually impossible for houston to grow through draft and trades. Had a bigger impact bust then a kwame,olowakandi etc..

Am i saying he is the biggest bust talent-wise NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!. But as far as hype and what was expected from him yes. In the last few years not alltime 

Originally Posted by LDJ

I know half of the free world on the eastern civilation will be in an uproar with my statement but f it. Not because of talent or production, but i gotta say in recent years its Yao Ming. I mean i cant think maybe with the exception of Kobe and Lebron, who is so hyped, so talked about. I mean when you look at the overall picture. He was suppose to be this international mecca, that brought the nba to the world, almost a second coming if you will. He has been in the league for several years and i dont think all his games combine equal to 2-3 seasons. This is the same guy that for years lead the nba in allstar voting and didnt even step a foot on the court. You know its bad when more ppl think yao in a hospital, hasnt played a game this season, produces/had a better season then the entire western conference with the exception of Kobe. I mean yes i respect his game (the times he consistantly played) and he showed flashes of greatness on occasion. But considering the fact he cripple a franchise, and made it for the next few years virtually impossible for houston to grow through draft and trades. Had a bigger impact bust then a kwame,olowakandi etc..

but he did....

Originally Posted by LDJ

I know half of the free world on the eastern civilation will be in an uproar with my statement but f it. Not because of talent or production, but i gotta say in recent years its Yao Ming. I mean i cant think maybe with the exception of Kobe and Lebron, who is so hyped, so talked about. I mean when you look at the overall picture. He was suppose to be this international mecca, that brought the nba to the world, almost a second coming if you will. He has been in the league for several years and i dont think all his games combine equal to 2-3 seasons. This is the same guy that for years lead the nba in allstar voting and didnt even step a foot on the court. You know its bad when more ppl think yao in a hospital, hasnt played a game this season, produces/had a better season then the entire western conference with the exception of Kobe. I mean yes i respect his game (the times he consistantly played) and he showed flashes of greatness on occasion. But considering the fact he cripple a franchise, and made it for the next few years virtually impossible for houston to grow through draft and trades. Had a bigger impact bust then a kwame,olowakandi etc..

but he did....

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by LDJ

but he did....

True indeed but it wasnt because of what he physically contributed to the game. I mean its apparent a good majority of the fans vote for him just cause a.) he is Yao Ming and b.) he is chinese. I mean what other explantion can there be said about him being a frontrunner for being a allstar every year he has been in the league including the years he didnt play, or played a few games a season?

When he was drafted it was the intent that he was going to change the game, the rockets organization, and bring about love worldwide for the NBA for his game, not because of his hype or his race. And he hasnt did any of those things from a gameplay standpoint.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by LDJ

but he did....

True indeed but it wasnt because of what he physically contributed to the game. I mean its apparent a good majority of the fans vote for him just cause a.) he is Yao Ming and b.) he is chinese. I mean what other explantion can there be said about him being a frontrunner for being a allstar every year he has been in the league including the years he didnt play, or played a few games a season?

When he was drafted it was the intent that he was going to change the game, the rockets organization, and bring about love worldwide for the NBA for his game, not because of his hype or his race. And he hasnt did any of those things from a gameplay standpoint.

Back
Top Bottom