I Dare Someone To Name A Worse Draft Pick Than ...

damn i thought this thread musta come up from the depths, like maybe after a bad summer league showing his rookie year or something...

damn i thought this thread musta come up from the depths, like maybe after a bad summer league showing his rookie year or something...

Sam Perkins ring a bell bruh?....how bout Ryan Leaf??
If you seriously think Bogut is the worst pick you really need to stop watching sports and shoot yourself, in the head...with a large caliber bullet....they went to the playoffs last year, and dude is avg. 16 and 10......those are pretty solid numbers if you ask me...%%%*@

Sam Perkins ring a bell bruh?....how bout Ryan Leaf??
If you seriously think Bogut is the worst pick you really need to stop watching sports and shoot yourself, in the head...with a large caliber bullet....they went to the playoffs last year, and dude is avg. 16 and 10......those are pretty solid numbers if you ask me...%%%*@

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Same thing I thought.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Same thing I thought.

Was expecting this thread to be about Kwame...

No way is Bogut the "worst" pick ever, he certainly isn't the best player from the '05 draft but he's putting up solid numbers.

If the NBA were to re-do the top 10 players picked in the '05 draft, Bogut would likely go 7th...it'd probably look something like

1(a).DWill
1(b).CP3
3.Danny Granger
4.David Lee
5.Monta Ellis
6.Andrew Bynum
7.Andrew Bogut

No way is Bogut the "worst" pick ever, he certainly isn't the best player from the '05 draft but he's putting up solid numbers.

If the NBA were to re-do the top 10 players picked in the '05 draft, Bogut would likely go 7th...it'd probably look something like

1(a).DWill
1(b).CP3
3.Danny Granger
4.David Lee
5.Monta Ellis
6.Andrew Bynum
7.Andrew Bogut

Ted Ginn Jr.

...... yea.... don't get me started.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

1(a).DWill
1(b).CP3
3.Danny Granger
4.David Lee
5.Monta Ellis
6.Andrew Bynum
7.Andrew Bogut
Obviously D-Will and CP3 are better now and were better in college, but that was at their position. Skilled big men dont come by too often. There are many teams, even right now, that would take Bogut over Monta, Lee, and Granger. The Bucks werent in a position to draft a Point Gaurd. They needed a big guy down low and couldn't pass up on a 7'3 Center with fundamentals. 

1(a).DWill
1(b).CP3
3.Danny Granger
4.David Lee
5.Monta Ellis
6.Andrew Bynum
7.Andrew Bogut
Obviously D-Will and CP3 are better now and were better in college, but that was at their position. Skilled big men dont come by too often. There are many teams, even right now, that would take Bogut over Monta, Lee, and Granger. The Bucks werent in a position to draft a Point Gaurd. They needed a big guy down low and couldn't pass up on a 7'3 Center with fundamentals. 

Olowokandi is the worst I can think of. As a Clipper fan I have seen my share of terrible draft picks too.

OP is just trolling

Olowokandi is the worst I can think of. As a Clipper fan I have seen my share of terrible draft picks too.

OP is just trolling

Originally Posted by Jay02

1(a).DWill
1(b).CP3
3.Danny Granger
4.David Lee
5.Monta Ellis
6.Andrew Bynum
7.Andrew Bogut
dudes gunna have to work on his J and handles soon at the rate he's shrinking

Back
Top Bottom