I dont get it

What's the fascination with Gucci(clothing, not the rapper)?
grin.gif
Thisisn't anything thing new of course but I just don't see it.

I got a pair of shades and a pair of sneaks...but all that extra monogrammed $#!+, head 2 toe with all them G's lookin like you got wallpapered...not agood look.

Hmmm I'd say a nice portion actually like the brand but with anything in life there will be posers who just get on the bus because its packed.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6 or 7 hundred for Gucci Shoes, 6 or 7 hundred for limited Nike sneakers... Idon't see the difference?[/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6 or 7 hundred for Gucci Shoes, 6 or 7 hundred for limited Nike sneakers... I don't see the difference?[/color]
indifferent.gif
The quality

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

smh.gif
how can you feel GUCCI damn lames
they feel like goin to parole hearings on ecstacy........ "YEAHHHHH"
laugh.gif
he did that?
I just realized I don't think they call them "parole hearings" when you're already out.
but hes back in the box for neglecting his community service and violating parole by having weed n ex in his system at his last
According to probation officials, he had only done 25 community service hours and also tested positive for ecstasy, marijuana, and alcohol during a probation visit.
http://content.onsmash.com/archives/3958

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6 or 7 hundred for Gucci Shoes, 6 or 7 hundred for limited Nike sneakers... I don't see the difference?[/color]
indifferent.gif

I never spent more then 200 for a pair of kicks,it would be dumb to buy any pair of shoe for $600-700.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

indifferent.gif

I never spent more then 200 for a pair of kicks,it would be dumb to buy any pair of shoe for $600-700.
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Meh.. I wouldn't neccesarily say it's dumb.... But anyway,there's a "fascination" with any high end brand, or regular brand for that matter, just put a high price tag, THAT'S WHY people want it..same goes for these lames who wait in line for 2 weeks and pay $700 for a pair of Nike sneakers.[/color]

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I think people are up on Gucci Mane nowadays and it comes with the territory

nothing to do with it.

if cats knew betta theyd do betta

Naw, I think so, people getting put on to Gucci Mane and now they talkin bout Gucci this and that even if there is no connection.

Back
Top Bottom