I DONT GET WHY NIKE HAVE NOT RELEASED THE PENNY II YET

Had them in HS, used them 4 ball, beat them to the ground. I need 2 pairs of the white and 2 blacks. They was so fresh come on nike u know we feindin 4 them.
I got OLNL for $250 and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558

They need to release the penny 2, pippen 1, cb4. They never come out with the best shoes.

just wait
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I've never understood why the IIIs were the most hated. I'd love to get a white/blue pair.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

I was only 9 back then, but I was already a Penny fan. I had the II's and III's. Ran them things to the ground haha. Come on Nike!

Quote:
The shoes is hideous for the public.

Nah I think dudes will eat them up, there were a whole lot of people who went hard for the Penny 1's.

If they do come out I hope they do them justice, no screw up on these.

I think its more then just OG heads who will appreciate this shoe.

I was sleeping back then, I was rocking the taxi XI's.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

I thought they were terrible for basketball...but I hate any shoe that has a painted sole.

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Not to repeat myself, but Phil and Larry Miller have samples in their offices, and they are not OG.

Call Nike and demand them. You guys don't even understand how those calls to 1-800-344-NIKE add up. Everything gets documented, trust me.

Once again, Nike, like every other corporation in the United States, is responsible to make quotas, and money, for themselves and thier stockholders.

Nike has some big quarters coming up and some big expectations.

These were once rumored to be on the boards, in some form, for Fall Quarter 2007 or Spring Quarter 2008, but it all depends on the final call and draw from the suits at H.Q. I don't think we'll see them that soon.

Ask Whit eBoy, and he'll tell you "suspended indefinitely", but my sources say "closer than you think". I'm not a betting man anymore, but I can almost guarantee you will see these in time.

Okay, off my soap-box once more.

Peace.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

i want the blue ones.

AND im underage
------------------------------------------
real talk

homeboy says that nobody remembers when they dropped. i do. fall '96. i copped them cuz i couldn't get the jordan XII's. i love these shoes. anybody looking to sell a size 9.5?? pm me.

be patient ya'll. nike will retro them. eventually.

Quote:
Ask Whit eBoy, and he'll tell you "suspended indefinitely", but my sources say "closer than you think".
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

I would like to see some Penny III's re-released personally....
One of my favorite hoops shoes....I ran them into the ground!
tongue.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

these were the SB dunks of our time. 2nd to MJ.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

I'm in my late 20's and these are my favorite shoes of all time (sorry black/red Jordan IV), and I will wait until I am dead if I have to, in order to get a pair. Patience is a virtue after all.

I miss those and the Penny III. damn nike bring back all our favorite nike's shoe already.

Quote:
Only OG heads like us will want them. The shoes is hideous for the public.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Back
Top Bottom