I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS EVEN HEARD "THE NEW CLASSIC"!!!!!

Pardon the CAPS LOCK, but I just had to get that out. Iggy Azalea has an award for "Favorite Hip-Hop Album of the year. I don't know who's on the committee, or how the votes are counted or tallied, but this is a travesty for Hip-Hop.

A TRAVESTY.

Now for the record, I don't know anybody that has that Common album either, but they're trying to tell me that Iggy Azalea and Common went into the studio, put together albums and Iggy Azalea's came out BETTER?!?!

Unbelievable.

End rant.

- It's definitely not Hip Hop.

- This is what our music has become and it's only getting worse.

- Her albums is for white kids 7-16 years old.

It's funny when it comes to white rappers and Hip Hop. It's hard for them to get accepted cuz people are skeptical but when they do get accepted they get hyped outta this world. Eminem is nasty so I can't really complain about him but Iggy is the perfect example of that. I don't even know birds that listen to her music but she's clearly being pushed hard.

New classic >>>> watever the hell nas last cd wuz i cant eem remember

Get the **** outta here :lol:

Your constant attempts to rustle Nas fans is getting pretty tired now.

As for The New Classic, I have no desire to ever listen to it but I still like "Fancy"

Actually i take it back just heard dis joint its awful.
The only good things about it are charlie xcx and rita lool

Last edited:
These award shows are meh...
Facts! That's why when I read she won best rap album over drake and Em, I wasn't even shocked. I can't speak on this because I never heard her album but I heard her single "fancy" and it was awful, this joint i mess with liked it and it made me look at her funny. Her rap style is so damn lame

these award shows along with the Grammys don't cater to Hip Hop anyway, so i don't take it serious. every award is all Mainstream crap that's being shoved down your throats.

These award shows should not be taken seriously

Not sure why people are still getting surprised and upset by their selections

Award shows are a joke but these are the people that get a push when you don't control your own culture.

New classic >>>> watever the hell nas last cd wuz i cant eem remember

Hahahahahaha...as a person that hates Jay Z and what he's become, I wouldn't even say that about any of Jay's last three albums that have all been trash.

- It's definitely not Hip Hop.

- This is what our music has become and it's only getting worse.

- Her albums is for white kids 7-16 years old.

Its hip hop, you just dont like it

Fancy was a summer anthem, deal with it

Let a young white female be great

It's definitely not hip hop. It's pop music without a doubt.

Hating on a white girl because she raps is disgusting :lol:

Why cant we accept her just off the fact that we've influenced a chick all the way from Australia

Hating on a white girl because she raps is disgusting :lol:

Why cant we accept her just off the fact that we've influenced a chick all the way from Australia

I don't hate her, just don't want to hear it called hip hop. Let it be pop, it belongs with Katy Perry.

My problem is that we have an Australian girl that is impersonating a hood black girl. It doesn't get more ignorant than that. It's disturbing that this **** is even allowed.

Its pop music because its popular but its still hip hop

:lol: i hate when dudes say something is pop when pop music doesnt have a sound

MJ was r&b but it was still considered pop because of the impact his music had

She didnt start out rapping tho.

Im mad this is how charlie xcx got put on to mainstream tho.
Shes been around :smokin

He was born and lived in London for a while before moving to NY.

How "fake" that accent was is debatable. Especially early in his career.

Back
Top Bottom