I dun goofed

Aight, I dun goofed and the cyber police got me.
Let's just clear this up now.

Couple years ago I had a pair of kicks for sale... one of my favorite sneakers ever released - Haze NB

It was hard to let em go... paid something like $250 for them back in the day, but it was time to clear up some space in my place.

So, when they sold on eBay for $15, and the buyer approached me on NT I let em know they were lost in a fire.

Yeah... I lied - had a weak moment - my conscious took the L and we kept movin on

Fast forward to this day and the issue is brought to life again. 

In all honesty I forgot all about the whole ordeal so when he called me out I thought I'd play it out and see what he had to say/show.

Then I lied again
tired.gif

34zksw9.gif

The hole has been dug and I won't be able to get outta this without a proper apology. 

ca5perrr, I did you dirty 2x. Will you forgive a dude?

Original thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/313206

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

CALLING OUT ca5perrr
Aight, I dun goofed and the cyber police got me.

Let's just clear this up now.

Couple years ago I had a pair of kicks for sale... one of my favorite sneakers ever released - Haze NB

It was hard to let em go... paid something like $250 for them back in the day, but it was time to clear up some space in my place.

So, when they sold on eBay for $15, and the buyer approached me on NT I let em know they were lost in a fire.

Yeah... I lied - had a weak moment - my conscious took the L and we kept movin on

Fast forward to this day and the issue is brought to life again. 

In all honesty I forgot all about the whole ordeal so when he called me out I thought I'd play it out and see what he had to say/show.

Then I lied again
tired.gif

34zksw9.gif

The hole has been dug and I won't be able to get outta this without a proper apology. 

ca5perrr, I did you dirty 2x. Will you forgive a dude?

Original thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/313206
you do know calling someone out will get you banned

THIS DEFINITELY WONT GET LOCKED!

now find that damn electrician and apologize to him for calling him lazy. even if he doesn't exist, find the nearest one and say sorry.

hey the dude is acting like a man right now...but brett you know what you need to do to bring this situation full circle.

OP you doing the right thing bruh.
On a side note I hope this thread is full of LULZ like the last one.

I know people are going to rip you over that but honestly PROPS for being a man, admitting your mistake, and apologizing.

Props to the op. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

2s19fva.gif

Lost in a fire, though?
laugh.gif

from what i read, it didn't sound like he was calling dude out. if anything, he was extending an olive branch to homie. kudos op. we don't hear enough about people acknowledging when they are wrong and apologizing before stuff gets out of hand.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

You have your shoes, he has his 15 dollars, your conscience will be fine IMO.

um no

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

video apology only

This. Lets see the face/tears of this liar.
I wish tarring & feathering was still hot in the streets right now.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

You have your shoes, he has his 15 dollars, your conscience will be fine IMO.

Sold them to a friend couple months ago and trying to track em down... srs

15 dollars? and he didn't lose any money? i mean yeah you lied and your a bum &^%$#@ for that but %$#@ you apologizing for?

It takes a lot to come forth and man up and apologize.  Own it and move on...It also takes a lot to accept one and move forward as well.

NT is too much...apologize to the electrician? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom