I dun goofed

laugh.gif

real life...

so you sold some shoes... ended lying and saying the shoes got burned?

but the dude never paid for the shoes ( or got his money back)....

eh, not so bad...

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pay back that $15

He didn't end up paying - I informally cancelled the auction after it had ended
Wait, no money was taken?

Don't see what the issue is, !%!% internet vultures.  You don't have to sell your #$$* for cheap and take a major L just because.

Salty %$+ buyers.  I would rather light my kicks on fire than sell 'em for $15 shipped just 'cause the auction ended.

The only thing you did wrong is lie about it,
laugh.gif

I would of told the buyer.  "I'm not selling my shoes for $15 shipped! Keep your cash, I'll use these kicks to cut grass, go @!*% yourself.  Peace!".

You DIDN'T Fraud him in any way.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Ruff C

My dude ca5perrr was like this for two years.

rafters.jpg

roll.gif

OP and Soulja Boy getting called out and apologizing same day
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the Sting pic
..and I was just bout to say 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ OP's Deandre-esque apology..go to TMZ wit that. we want money, shoes, or tears bro
how much did you sale em to ur buddy for OP? </instigating>

Originally Posted by Boi

Wow, OP youre lame as hell

You spell boy with an i, though
Most of the time I don't, though

What's worse, a person who spells a word with a different letter at the end or a person who isn't a man of his words?! 

Take a seat OP and send him his shoes for 15 bucks

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

Wow, OP youre lame as hell

You spell boy with an i, though
Most of the time I don't, though

What's worse, a person who spells a word with a different letter at the end or a person who isn't a man of his words?! 

Take a seat OP and send him his shoes for 15 bucks

The truth is out... I am human and mistakes have been made
come at me bro

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i knew dude was lying from the start, like i said before.
i wasnt gonna start a thread and cry to nt about it, i just saw it as a female move, and moved on.
i just knew not to do business with this dude anymore, and go on with my life.
i never sent him the money, or even complained to ebay, it was whatever to me. like i said i moved on,
i told dude i was down to pay $50 shipped, since he wanted atleast 50, he slacked and never canceled the auction so i won them for that much. he couldve said something about it then but lied n said they burned down.

dude made this thread about living at home and all, and i was like
"lol wait this is the dude who told me his basement burned down, and looks like hes living good at home, let me see whutp with him"

ya man i accept your apology, you were wrong and admitted it. so thats that.
(waits for nters to call me out for not flaming him and accepting his apology)

well now that ca5perrr accepted his apology (good man), you have time to apologize to the electrician and all will be good in the world.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Don't see what the issue is, !%!% internet vultures.  You don't have to sell your #$$* for cheap and take a major L just because.

Salty %$+ buyers.  I would rather light my kicks on fire than sell 'em for $15 shipped just 'cause the auction ended.

laugh.gif

I would of told the buyer.  "I'm not selling my shoes for $15 shipped! Keep your cash, I'll use these kicks to cut grass, go @!*% yourself.  Peace!".

/thread

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

from what i read, it didn't sound like he was calling dude out. if anything, he was extending an olive branch to homie. kudos op. we don't hear enough about people acknowledging when they are wrong and apologizing before stuff gets out of hand.

from what i read dude would never extend an olive branch to homie if he didnt get caught in his lie

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pay back that $15

He didn't end up paying - I informally cancelled the auction after it had ended

laugh.gif

Actually, if you sell something in an auction and no one bids to your desired price, you do have to sell to "internet vultures." That's why it's called an auction.

If you are that cheap then set a reserve price. It's not rocket science.

It was hard to let em go... paid something like $250 for them back in the day, but it was time to clear up some space in my place.

So, when they sold on eBay for $15, and the buyer approached me on NT I let em know they were lost in a fire.

roll.gif
Reserve Prices my dude.

Fast forward to this day and the issue is brought to life again. 

In all honesty I forgot all about the whole ordeal so when he called me out I thought I'd play it out and see what he had to say/show.

Then I lied again
tired.gif

34zksw9.gif

This gif, A+++ execution. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

one of my favorite sneakers ever released - Haze NB

Word? 

These?

haze-new-balance-574-011.jpg

Worst part of the story. Bar none. And i like New Balances too.

I thought we were discussing these

nike_dunk_hi_erichazew.jpg

But I honestly lost a bit of e-respect for OP when I saw this in the other thread:
I just don't understand why you'd expect me to lie like that?
If I was butthurt about the price I would have told you but lettuce be cereal you're acting as if I'm new to buying/selling on eBay.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom