I feel Byron Hout DESERVED to get punched...*edit* Pg. 7 Blount WAS punched by fan

Originally Posted by nine point five

Anybody else peep the spit fly outta dudes mouth on the side angle? Real life Fight Night vol. College FB
roll.gif

apparently there was also blood.

123178.gif

123176.gif

laugh.gif
I know EVERYONE got an uncle that sounds like that dude on that podcast...moral of the story....NOW IS NOT THE TIME!

the best part of the podcast and also what I agree with 100%

"according to my personal morals and values, I really don't think there's anything wrong with rockin' somebody that thinks that they can touchyou, say something to you, and then turn away like 'it ain't like you gonna hit me'."

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dude was pretty proud of himself too, turned his back laughing,
That's what had me
roll.gif

Son thought he was cool then got slept before he could even crack more than a smirk.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did he deserve to get punched? Yes. Should Blount have punched him? No.

I don't condone it, but HE DESERVED EVERY BIT OF THAT PUNCH.

Eff Bozo State Junior College, their Smurf Turf, and their Dr. Seuss-vomit colors.

Blount is a mental ****** who can control his emotions. Hout was a bad sportsman also, but it was totally uncalled for. Slapping someone on the shoulder padsisnt the same as dropping someone with a shot to the jaw. Just another thug that NT wants to hype up as some hero.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Blount is a mental ****** who can control his emotions. Hout was a bad sportsman also, but it was totally uncalled for. Slapping someone on the shoulder pads isnt the same as dropping someone with a shot to the jaw. Just another thug that NT wants to hype up as some hero.

No one is hyping him up as a "hero" boss. All people are saying is that 100% of the blame SHOULDN'T fall on his shoulders...if you see themajority of the posts here and in the game thread, you will see that virtually no one condones him punching the dude....however, people can see WHY he did it. And obviously slapping someone in the shoulder pads isn't the same as making someone go to sleep, but you're missing the point. Hout instigated thewhole thing and turned his back ASSUMING nothing would happen....if it was as innocent as just simple "trash talk" then his coach wouldn't havebeen in mid-sentence reprimanding him on the field before he went night night.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Blount is a mental ****** who can control his emotions. Hout was a bad sportsman also, but it was totally uncalled for. Slapping someone on the shoulder pads isnt the same as dropping someone with a shot to the jaw. Just another thug that NT wants to hype up as some hero.

Negative. Blount acted like an idiot on national TV by hitting his teammate and going after the fans, but I don't have a problem with him clocking the dudetalking crap to him. Doesn't mean I think he's a hero or anything.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DubA169

a nice open handed slap would have been more appropriate in that circumstance.
Slapping another man with an open hand is never appropriate. F are you talking about?

when you want to straight up disrespect another man it's appropriate. Way more disrespectful to slap a man in the face than to hit him

a nice open handed slap would have been more appropriate in that circumstance.
Slapping another man with an open hand is never appropriate. F are you talking about?

when you want to straight up disrespect another man it's appropriate. Way more disrespectful to slap a man in the face than to hit him
Exactly. A slap takes away his masculinity because you have said to him via the slap that he is a female.

uh oh, the thug "code word"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You already know. Just say it the word is censored here. You knowthat's what you were thinking.

Meh... You gonna run your mouth like Blount did, and then get that thoroughly demolished and exposed, you better expect a little !%** coming back your way...

If what dude's brother said is the true story, he didn't do nothin outta line and Blount is a punk for reacting the way he did... If runnin your moutha little bit at a dude who had something to say before the game after whoopin his %#$ like that is classless, chalk me up as having no class. *shrugs*Don't run your mouth if you ain't ready to get it thrown right back your way... You didn't owe them an %#$ whooping LaGarrette. They played dirtylast year but you and your team shoulda taken care of that at that time...

He's a punk. He should be suspended, and Oregon is absolutely doin the right thing here.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Meh... You gonna run your mouth like Blount did, and then get that thoroughly demolished and exposed, you better expect a little !%** coming back your way...

If what dude's brother said is the true story, he didn't do nothin outta line and Blount is a punk for reacting the way he did... If runnin your mouth a little bit at a dude who had something to say before the game after whoopin his %#$ like that is classless, chalk me up as having no class. *shrugs* Don't run your mouth if you ain't ready to get it thrown right back your way... You didn't owe them an %#$ whooping LaGarrette. They played dirty last year but you and your team shoulda taken care of that at that time...

He's a punk. He should be suspended, and Oregon is absolutely doin the right thing here.
+1

and how did i know DoubleJ would make a topic on the punch sometime today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

If what dude's brother said is the true story, he didn't do nothin outta line and Blount is a punk for reacting the way he did... If runnin your mouth a little bit at a dude who had something to say before the game after whoopin his %#$ like that is classless, chalk me up as having no class. *shrugs* Don't run your mouth if you ain't ready to get it thrown right back your way... You didn't owe them an %#$ whooping LaGarrette. They played dirty last year but you and your team shoulda taken care of that at that time...

I concur....

Although I will say I don't condone Blount's actions....but I understand why he would do it.

i understand the %$*% talking hout did after the game and i bet bount did too, but when a person puts hands on another person expect to get the same treatmentback.

*shrugs* Im sayin, in My life, Ive seen about 50 or so baseball brawls, never once have I heard any of them called "thugs" ... take that how u wanna,but whether its mentioned on purpose or unconsciously, theres a difference in perception

Nah. A slap takes away your masculinity. Wth are yall talking about?

Never heard of no #%%! like that. You got problems with another man you square up. Slapping is for the birds and gays. Back in my day people would laugh u offthe field and call u a female for slapping another man.

Never heard of no #%%! like that. You got problems with another man you square up. Slapping is for the birds and gays. Back in my day people would laugh u off the field and call u a female for slapping another man.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Slapping is for birds? So that's why when you were challenged to a duel you were slapped right? If you decline, you cement what everyone thought.

I'm just glad my dude made it back from Idaho OK... I know damn well some Grizzly Adams lookin dude in a camoflauge jeep with a confederate flag bumpersticker was probably doing circles around the stadium...

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Never heard of no #%%! like that. You got problems with another man you square up. Slapping is for the birds and gays. Back in my day people would laugh u off the field and call u a female for slapping another man.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Slapping is for birds? So that's why when you were challenged to a duel you were slapped right? If you decline, you cement what everyone thought.

eek.gif
Challenged to a duel? The *++% are you talkin about bro?
roll.gif
We in the Wild West or some #@@#?

If you gonna put hands on a dude, you hit him... Slapping with an open fist...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

*Looks around for anyone defending him and saying the suspension isn't warranted*

empty%20room.jpg
laugh.gif
that's what I'm saying...dude is trying his hardest to bait someone into an argument...

Back
Top Bottom