I figure NT will be all over this... FREE SNUGGIES Sorry if late

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Too late. Most grocery stores already have signs all over the office or break room with these counterfeit coupons telling the checkers not to accept them. This includes Monster, AMP, and whatever else was in that thread

So no free snuggie?

frown.gif

No there is. I was being stupid and replied before going to the link
laugh.gif

Please ensure that you enter a valid phone number. You will be contacted via phone by one
of our representatives to conduct a brief survey.

Originally Posted by Derek916

Please ensure that you enter a valid phone number. You will be contacted via phone by one

We may attempt to reach you via telephone to conduct a brief survey, discussing your thoughts on the product received. Our phone call will be placed shortly after receiving the product or sample, and should last no more than 15 minutes. Our call will be placed between 10AM and 5PM, Monday to Saturday. If we do not receive an answer from our first call, we will wait a few days and attempt a second. We will place a maximum of 3 calls, at which point we may contact you via email asking that you phone our offices. While this phone call is not mandatory, it fuels our promotions and helps us continue to offer free products and samples. It is for everyone's benefit that you take our brief survey.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Too late. Most grocery stores already have signs all over the office or break room with these counterfeit coupons telling the checkers not to accept them. This includes Monster, AMP, and whatever else was in that thread

So no free snuggie?

frown.gif

No there is. I was being stupid and replied before going to the link
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Guess I should have read before. But o well ill do a survey for a free snuggie.

Ill be using this to get handjob's from the girl while her fam "US" is watching movies.
pimp.gif

i did it with my email i made for spam and a bogus phone #. seemed to go through fine, real good looks op. i actually wanted one lol. and if u can fit a girlin one- oh snap.

Bout to cop for the whole fam.
Well at least my girl, she's been askin.

Gave them my SS# too for good mesure.

Back
Top Bottom