I found a 2002 Eastbay catalog while cleaning out the closet today. (Pictures in thread)

Why is it a surprise that those particular IIIs dropped to 100$ lol? Notice it's only the Fugly White/Brown one. No chance in hell it was like that for the other two colorways on the same page (They only list kids sides available for those.)

I can't believe they retroed those team showcase joints

Super random

Got the red and black pair for Christmas 😔

Unwrapped the box and saw the silver Jordan top and thought someone had secured either the Space Jams or the Carolina 11s for ya boy.

Think it was 02 or 03'

The disappointment and fake love I had to show my big brother that day was a TASK!

Think I only rocked em like 5x to school.

Why is it a surprise that those particular IIIs dropped to 100$ lol? Notice it's only the Fugly White/Brown one. No chance in hell it was like that for the other two colorways on the same page (They only list kids sides available for those.)

Nah they were 100 or 115.

I think to the most expensive retros back then were 130 or 135 until the 13s and they were $150 originally and when they retroed.

1s were 100 too.

Yo if you were a S or M you was fresh out of luck copping any FUBU. Same thing on anything below a size 32 for pants. The baggy era.

1608401143665.png

When they retroed those Griffeys without the patent leather...... I was UPSET!

Are those Tailwinds i see to the left of those Griffeys?

PXL_20201219_190558851.jpg

Thanks for posting the catalog pics. I actually still have the Downtowns and the Par 23s. I think the boots are still wearable. I doubt the golf spikes are. The spikes have been in my garage forever. I remember the Par 23s being really uncomfortable when first worn.

Crazy how expensive stuff was back then 18 years later and everything is still about the same price.

Back
Top Bottom