I FOUND AN 8.1 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA AT THE MALL TODAY....

I didn't want to turn it in to lost & found because I use to work at the mall and I know how things go down there.

The camera has pics, it's a family.

There is a picture of their car (I'm assuming) and the plate number is there, my first instinct was to go to the dmv and find out who it belongs to buteveryone has been telling me to keep it.

I'm not shady and I believe in bad karma, but I'm honestly on the fence..my mom is not a shady person either and taught me well but she thinks I shouldjust keep it too...
ohwell.gif

Just keep it. Why go thru the trouble to find the owner? do you have that much of the time of your life?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If you lost it would you want someone to keep it, or return it to you?
well what are the chances of that. think what others would do as well. most likely they will keep it. so might as well keep it.

I'd honestly probably return it at this point.

Me being me, I would've never thought to return it in the 1st place though.

I'd say let the mall know you found a camera and leave em your phone number and if someone asks about it have them call you. That's about all you cando. Not sure if the DMV can release that kind of info to a random person? It's worth a shot though. Props to you sir for wanting to return it, we need morepeople like you in this country.

Just keep it. Why go thru the trouble to find the owner? do you have that much of the time of your life?

I honestly don't.

If you lost it would you want someone to keep it, or return it to you?

I would, but I lost my money clip inside of my store one time, and nobody returned it, it had my id by the way and I was one of two people working in thestore.

Keep it.....Didn't need the internet to tell you finders keepers.

Whenever I'm in doubt I always ask the internetz.

If you're gonna keep it at least return the SD card so they can have their memories back, if I lost a camera I would want my pictures back and can careless about the camera itself.

I would only search for the owners if the pics seemed "important"
otherwise bleh, their fault.
cameras are $200 tops, not a big deal.

in a couple of years, the new cam with better pixel will take over the one you found today. so either sell it for $ or return it.

Originally Posted by kash55

Is the "8.1 MEGAPIXEL" part in the title really necessary.
That's the first thing I would have asked!

Anyway, you should do the right thing and return it.

why cant you say u found a camera at the mall lol

8.1 aint nothing nowadays

keep it.

sometimes people gotta learn. im sure theres things u lost and never got back.

You might actually get a reward if you return it because pic may be priceless. Don't listen to these fools saying keep it. Try you best to find the owner,if that fails, then keep it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom