I got a girls number but theres a catch

Yo I got this girls number at school, I hit her with the "maybe we should study sometime" line to get the number, I want to call her but I mean wejust took a test and there is nothing to study for, so I feel like I will come off weird just to call her for non studying purposes. I feel like I'm goingto be bothering her, what to do?!?!

text her and ask her what the hw was
laugh.gif

Be clear you want to get in her pants. She will be accepting to the idea.

You do know you're not going to get a serious answer unless you post pics right?

ask her if (she wants to come over/you go over) and hang out.<---- this is your second step

Originally Posted by Jimmyluv2002

Yo I got this girls number at school, I hit her with the "maybe we should study sometime" line to get the number, I want to call her but I mean we just took a test and there is nothing to study for, so I feel like I will come off weird just to call her for non studying purposes. I feel like I'm going to be bothering her, what to do?!?!
maaaan i got this girls number by sayin i need homework help
i asked her about the assignment then it was a
pimp.gif
convo
btw INS

She know damn well you didnt ask for the number cause of studying! or at least she aint trying to study

You better get it in fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Can I Live

Originally Posted by Jimmyluv2002

Yo I got this girls number at school, I hit her with the "maybe we should study sometime" line to get the number, I want to call her but I mean we just took a test and there is nothing to study for, so I feel like I will come off weird just to call her for non studying purposes. I feel like I'm going to be bothering her, what to do?!?!
maaaan i got this girls number by sayin i need homework help
i asked her about the assignment then it was a
pimp.gif
convo
btw INS

eek.gif

never seen that on NT before

If you call her right away you'll look like a lame anyway, haven't you kids seen Swingers?

- Tical.

She is not an idiot so she must have atleast an idea.. so just come at her like im feeling you and.. it has worked 4 me!

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

She know damn well you didnt ask for the number cause of studying! or at least she aint trying to study

You better get it in fam
pimp.gif
Basically. OP act like she never heard that "lets study" BS before.

Alot of people are gonna say "call her now you damn simp" but if you know there's potential in her don't show her your whole hand just yet.Only call her right now if your game is airtight, cuz if not you run the chance of ruining your chance. You can call just to ask a simple question, make smalltalk nothing serious, and throw in some minor flirting, no problem in doing that but don't go overboard....girls feed off men going above and beyond to getwith them and have their ego's gassed. Don't let it happen to you....

Im going to call her and just say "I wanted to see how your doing" because we did kind of get to know each other in class

Back
Top Bottom