I Got Featured on Cam's Kicks... 🔥🔥🔥

What I like about resellers is they are willing to cash you out but at the same time trying to rip you off. Glad you did your homework by using StockX and Goat because thats the first thing they look at. Also it's good you weren't desperate in selling pairs when the price they offer is not what you were expecting.

Last edited:
you def knew more than him. I don't know the dude so i don't know how "influential" he is in the scene. I think the biggest takeaway was that it was a exchange done between two different generations of "sneakerheads". its a first for me at least.

couldve pressed him for more on a few but its all good :pimp:

He finessed buddy infront of u, $300 for DS legend 11s wow. Tried to get u for 200 on Space Jams lol

plus he ain’t want the black tongue black toes, he don’t know about Js fr

Lemme get those wrong box chis

Last edited:
I'm @ 30:45 😆

Man folded on those Bacons, and how he ain't know the bt's was supposed to have a black tongue
mjlol.png

these stores are exactly like pawn shops just for sneakers... they try not to give market value aka stockx or goat prices because they want to maximize their profit... I sold all used shoes to them so I wasn't expecting much so I was ok with the low-ball offer cuz I got the money up front... I asked last week how much for my 2010 DS cool gray 11 and they said 450... I took that joint to flight club and will get 785 but have to wait until it sells... for the hyped stuff I sold they gave me retail like my supreme gear which was used so I was cool with it... they let me do some trades which worked out for both parties...I size swapped Travis 4 my 10.5 for their size 9 they said I had to throw a 100 on top which I thought was absurd... but it was still cheaper than paying for my size straight up from stockx and the value now has skyrocketed so it worked out in my favor in the end

Is this kid laundering money? How the hell os he making any money reselling after he’s buying at those prices? He’s a terrible negotiator too.

i was wondering about the margins too. i'm far removed from the sneaker game though.

Back
Top Bottom