I got red light ticket thru those Cameras...any chance of me beating it?? (Video)

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

YEA it was daly city.

Those cameras are new btw. They werent there a month ago.

But i heard they dont use these images/videos against you in court??

What should i plead??

Daly City FTL

Ok. . . so 'm not 100% sure of this but i was told by multiple people that a camera is not enough evidence in court to hold you guilty. . Because if youwere to fight the ticket in court the camera cannot speak for itself like a police officer can. . And its possible to deny that you were driving the car if thepicture doesn't 100% look like you. . . Like i said im not 100% positive about this and you might want to ask someone else or do some researcher. .

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Ok. . . so 'm not 100% sure of this but i was told by multiple people that a camera is not enough evidence in court to hold you guilty. . Because if you were to fight the ticket in court the camera cannot speak for itself like a police officer can. . And its possible to deny that you were driving the car if the picture doesn't 100% look like you. . . Like i said im not 100% positive about this and you might want to ask someone else or do some researcher. .
I don't get this...

so what's the point of these cameras then? doesn't it serve as evidence of your traffic violation?

And its possible to deny that you were driving the car if the picture doesn't 100% look like you
but whoever who owns the car can just point the finger at someone or can direct the police to that driver

in california, traffic videos are evidence accepted in court....i havent's seen the op's video yet but it's hard to deny that you were driving thecar at the moment since they have still pictures of you driving the car and even the passenger beside you although they do block the face of the passenger

do this thisguy has like 37 unpaid tickets and claims it isn't him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Ok. . . so 'm not 100% sure of this but i was told by multiple people that a camera is not enough evidence in court to hold you guilty. . Because if you were to fight the ticket in court the camera cannot speak for itself like a police officer can. . And its possible to deny that you were driving the car if the picture doesn't 100% look like you. . . Like i said im not 100% positive about this and you might want to ask someone else or do some researcher. .
I don't get this...

so what's the point of these cameras then? doesn't it serve as evidence of your traffic violation?

And its possible to deny that you were driving the car if the picture doesn't 100% look like you
but whoever who owns the car can just point the finger at someone or can direct the police to that driver

http://www.highwayrobbery.net Maybe that will help. . Like i said i dunno I've only heard things

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

in virginia, you aren't allowed to be ticketed by somthing thats not a human or somthing like that. im sure theres a loophole in your states legislature if you want to look that up
If that was the case they wouldn't have the cameras in the first place.

They lasted about a month here and then they were struck down in court. The driver is to be ticketed in MN and with red light cameras it's not necessarily the driver being ticketed - it's whoever the car is registered to.

they just changed it a year or two ago

What if i plead "Not Guilty" and accept a bench trial....whos going to testify against me?

The Talking camera???

Heres the info again if you wanna see the video:

www.photonotice.com

citation: DC02986
LICENSE PLATE: 4TDY605
CITY CODE: DCTYCA

damn I didnt know they record videos now, I thought is was only pics. I try to memorize all the camera locations around my area. better start sellin your kicks

Back
Top Bottom