I got Shawne Merriman mad on Twitter. vol. Roid Rage?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wow.
laugh.gif

You are going to die though.

laugh.gif
yup, when keepin it real, goes wrong

wanna really get dude pissed ... ask him why his bar in college park,md is about to get sold to steve francis ... then ask him why he has 0 business sense andcouldnt even up keep a bar in walking distance from a college campus ... yes i have inside info LOLOL

kb you hit a sore spot. made me laugh with his first tweet. but you one upped it. 12+ hrs it boiled up to the point where he had to address you.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

kb you hit a sore spot. made me laugh with his first tweet. but you one upped it. 12+ hrs it boiled up to the point where he had to address you.

roll.gif

Seriously. He set himself up with that tweet yesterday. I had to reply to him.

Next thing I know today, I'm sitting with my laptop and I see the reply pop up on my DestroyTwitter.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I had to go at him. Cuz, seriously, that pick really reminded me of the MJD play.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
this dude is STILL bitter at something that happened 2 years ago. tell him u got insider info that links him to balco...threaten him that he bettershow up to training camp looking like todd pinkston, or else....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif
this dude is STILL bitter at something that happened 2 years ago. tell him u got insider info that links him to balco...threaten him that he better show up to training camp looking like todd pinkston, or else....
roll.gif

Does anyone have the old Lights out Gif I made where dude murdered him then I had him rubbin his head on the sidelines?

If u do, please give it to kb8 so he can put it on Merriman's twitter
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom