I had my second interview with Best Buy

Anyone who has ever worked at Best Buy, why does the interviewer have you sign your initials on this employment packet after the second interview is done? Whatdoes that mean? This is to anyone who has been interviewed at best buy before.

The packet just shows, what the prior interviewer covered in the interview, and the next one goes from there. When you get your third interview, they give youthe contract to sign then they give you info on where to take your drug test.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

The packet just shows, what the prior interviewer covered in the interview, and the next one goes from there. When you get your third interview, they give you the contract to sign then they give you info on where to take your drug test.
Understood Thanks

terrible place to work for

they are a step above wal mart when it comes to how they treat their employees

this is unrelated, but how old do you have to be to work at lids?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

Why's that, just wondering because I work there and want to know what you mean by they treat their employees terrible.

I'm a bby employee and I can't say we are treated any where near what I would think a wal-mart employee is.

Fact is it's retail... and corporate america...you are going to dislike management anywhere you go... but bby aint that bad

Multiple round interviews for Best Buy?

Not corporate Best Buy, like you actually work inside a store and talk to customers BB? Wow.

Originally Posted by SABERTOOTH ZOMBIE

Originally Posted by the north west

Why's that, just wondering because I work there and want to know what you mean by they treat their employees terrible.

Three interviews?? I thought they just hired people off the street. Every time I go in there I feel like a piece of tuna surrounded by sharks. Dudes besneaking around the corner telling me 97 facts about batteries. Go to Best Buy on tuesday at noon and there will be 45 employees and 9 customers.

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

I'm just surprised Best Buy actually has anyone do more than 1 interview.

Yeah, seriously? 3 interviews? That seems a bit OD. I've never noticed them having such a high calibre of staff that you would expect to find after thatsort of process. Are people queuing up to work there or something?

my boy just got hired
he had one interview, then a second interview. in the second interview they actually told him they wanted to offer him a position working there,
all he had to do was take his drug test and pass and he got the job.

Back
Top Bottom