I hate when ppl selling say..

Originally Posted by Mints912

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

this the %+*# I don't like

Would you like to elaborate?  What don't you like about it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Things I dislike, people who over use slang or use that term boy boy every 6sec. People who smack there mouth when eating. And let's not forget Grammar Nazis, this is Nike talk not English class. I mean if there they're that smart why not take it to another level by casting on  the show Jeopardy, or are they?

FTFY 
laugh.gif

I hate when dudes on the niketalk Facebook page use the term "testing waters" when selling shoes. Your not on a damn boat so why are you testing water.

Aside from that, when dudes list a sneaker for sale with a price then try to say that the "highest offer" is somethin bigger then their initial asking price. If you want people to bid on your stuff and the highest offer takes em then stop being so cheap put em on eBay and let the highest bidder/offer take em and pay the fees.

Priced to sell and it's still 100 dollars over retail...smh whats some of your pet peeves? 
seen that yesterday and i was like " the *&*(%"

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I hate when people think their opinion is 100% truth especially when it comes to things that are 100% subjective

Music - See NT "best band in the world" thread.  "Animal collective is the greatest band in the world i can't believe you would ever say The Killers or Radiohead they are terrible"....its music....you can like whatever you want and think whatever you want

Food/liquor - taste is a personal thing.  Feel free to say "you should try...." but hey if some one likes National Bohemian beer (MD Pride) then let them drink it.  You saying it taste like monkey excrement isn't going to change my taste buds. 
THIS. The simple fact that there are people who love Sushi and I almost threw up when I tried it is enough proof that we were all made different with different preferences. 

OP, you know damn well you wouldnt sell any of those kicks in your avy for retail

let them boys cook

Things that really grinds my gears;

- When people say, "I have a question." And really don't.
- When birds make generalizations about men, like "Men aint @%+$..", I want to say, "No, the dudes THAT YOU MESS WITH aint @%+$."
- People who give out phone numbers like, "three fifty one, four ten, ect".

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

OP, you know damn well you wouldnt sell any of those kicks in your avy for retail

let them boys cook

Oh really? lol but I wouldn't say priced to sell either...lol false advertising another thing that gets me when ppl put OBO but they really don't want anything less than what's listed so you just wasted my time and yours by me messaging you.

And to add on to what buddy said above I hate when people try to make subjective things FACTS like no matter what no one can ever be right but I appreciate you sharing your opinion *cheers*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

this the %+*# I don't like

Would you like to elaborate?  What don't you like about it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I LOVE THE NETS Next year will be better lol I've said that every year but I'll continue forget those bandwagon ppl going for miami

People who talk during movies, or are loud in movie theaters 
nerd.gif
 People who are obnoxiously loud 
nerd.gif
 People who claim they are superior to others because of material items they possess 
nerd.gif
 People with breath that smells like they haven't brushed in weeks. Smelly people in general

Originally Posted by BigShake

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 People who claim they are superior to others because of material items they possess 
nerd.gif
 People with breath that smells like they haven't brushed in weeks. Smelly people in general

I hate smelly people also but question do you tell them their smelly or does it just depends on the situation?

this is more what people dont say but people that cant hold a conversation. I mean when its just you asking questions the whole time and all they do is answer and nothing more

I hate when girls say, Suck My D. Drives me crazy.

I also hate when people says racist things to me about Blacks. Just bc, I'm educated, doesn't make I hate other black folk. Conversely, I hate when black folk tell me I don't know about the struggle, bc I'm educated.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I also hate when people says racist things to me about Blacks. Just bc, I'm educated, doesn't make I hate other black folk. Conversely, I hate when black folk tell me I don't know about the struggle, bc I'm educated.
Just cause you black doesn't mean you know about the struggle.

Originally Posted by BigShake

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I hate smelly people also but question do you tell them their smelly or does it just depends on the situation?
Only if it's my close friends, cause then i'll  just feel like an @%+$#+!, lol

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by PRIME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know why but for whatever reason the way son asked me to elaborate got me in tears right now. 

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MAN.

well to elaborate... a snitch #$#@! that's the %%$% I don't like, followed closely by @!*@+ %!+%@$ and fake trues and fake shoes...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Just cause you black doesn't mean you know about the struggle.
Just because, I valued education, and put myself thru school. Doesn't mean I don't, joker.

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

That and when people say no low balling when asking some ridiculous price.

Especially on tickets that I can get for retail at ticketmaster at that same time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom