I have a question. (Female NTers Please Enter)

Why do females, much more likely than males, use the ''Do not pass GO! Do not talk to them!'' card?

Let me explain. Say...I exchange messages between me and a female. The conversation goes no where. That is that. My friend mentions trying to get at the samegirl. Will I block? No. If he succeeds, Boomshackalacka for him. However, females tend to throw the card out on some territorial stuff. Here's a scenarioyou may have heard. ''I like you but my friends sisters cousins neice used to like you. I can't do her like that!''

I went to a party last semester. I receive a friend request on Facebook from a girl that was at the party. I accept. I ask...''Do I know you?''She tells me that she saw me at the party but couldn't approach me there. I ask why. She says...''I was with a group of girls. We all thought youwas cute so we all decided to not talk to you.'' What the hell is that?
eyes.gif

This week, my friend Tommy has been talking to this girl that I used to be cool with. We had a few phone conversations. We went to Denny's once. I cameover once. Nothing happened. It all went no where. This was also a long time ago. Yet, Tommy tells me that this girl told him to leave me behind if I plan ontrying to talk to her roommate. I didn't plan on it but...what is this madness? All I know is that for guys, we don't cuff unless it was wifey...notsome failed Facebook messages and/or phone calls.

Females...shed some light.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Why do females, much more likely than males, use the ''Do not pass GO! Do not talk to them!'' card? Let me explain. Say...I exchange messages between me and a female. The conversation goes no where. That is that. My friend mentions trying to get at the same girl. Will I block? No. If he succeeds, Boomshackalacka for him. However, females tend to throw the card out on some territorial stuff. Here's a scenario you may have heard. ''I like you but my friends sisters cousins neice used to like you. I can't do her like that!'' I went to a party last semester. I receive a friend request on Facebook from a girl that was at the party. I accept. I ask...''Do I know you?'' She tells me that she saw me at the party but couldn't approach me there. I ask why. She says...''I was with a group of girls. We all thought you was cute so we all decided to not talk to you.'' What the hell is that?
eyes.gif
This week, my friend Tommy has been talking to this girl that I used to be cool with. We had a few phone conversations. We went to Denny's once. I came over once. Nothing happened. It all went no where. This was also a long time ago. Yet, Tommy tells me that this girl told him to leave me behind if I plan on trying to talk to her roommate. I didn't plan on it but...what is this madness? All I know is that for guys, we don't cuff unless it was wifey...not some failed Facebook messages and/or phone calls. Females...shed some light.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's because females become emotionally attached to dudes that don't belong to them.

other females respect this, so they stay away from the dude...

dudes try this mess, and he is a Captain Save Em' All Day.

basically, it's their version of Bro's Before Ho's.

What you described seemed a bit much. For me and my friends if you were actually in a relationship especially long term, then he's off limits. If it'ssome guy you just liked but where never involved w/ then go for it. It really depends on the type of relationship. But thats me.

I know some girls don't want to think there friends have something they don't have, or they don't want to be reminded of "what could havebeen", so saying "what's his face" is off limits, prevents that. It's all kind of childish to me. In high school, that stuff mattered,but now, I have more important things to worry about.

it's their version of Bro's Before Ho's.

That's a good way of putting it.

girls dont want other girls to get the guy they couldnt. also they are all horrible human beings

girls calling dibs man
smh.gif
smh.gif

its a very serious issue that is negatively effecting the black community at my school . at my school there are WAY more black girls than guys , so girls be onthat dib tip hard and early . i remember hearin about some girl talking bout "hes mine" the summer before freshman year cuz she friended some dude onfacebook before everyone else

Originally Posted by Prez T

girls calling dibs man
smh.gif
smh.gif

its a very serious issue that is negatively effecting the black community at my school

you sound like an activist now
laugh.gif
, what are your feelings on Obama's lack political experience?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Why do females, much more likely than males, use the ''Do not pass GO! Do not talk to them!'' card? Let me explain. Say...I exchange messages between me and a female. The conversation goes no where. That is that. My friend mentions trying to get at the same girl. Will I block? No. If he succeeds, Boomshackalacka for him. However, females tend to throw the card out on some territorial stuff. Here's a scenario you may have heard. ''I like you but my friends sisters cousins neice used to like you. I can't do her like that!'' I went to a party last semester. I receive a friend request on Facebook from a girl that was at the party. I accept. I ask...''Do I know you?'' She tells me that she saw me at the party but couldn't approach me there. I ask why. She says...''I was with a group of girls. We all thought you was cute so we all decided to not talk to you.'' What the hell is that?
eyes.gif
This week, my friend Tommy has been talking to this girl that I used to be cool with. We had a few phone conversations. We went to Denny's once. I came over once. Nothing happened. It all went no where. This was also a long time ago. Yet, Tommy tells me that this girl told him to leave me behind if I plan on trying to talk to her roommate. I didn't plan on it but...what is this madness? All I know is that for guys, we don't cuff unless it was wifey...not some failed Facebook messages and/or phone calls. Females...shed some light.
i cant relate that must be an area code thing. cuz around here plenty dudes be sharin, an chicks got no shame talkin to his friend n so on.

Originally Posted by fingerollin

girls calling dibs man
smh.gif
smh.gif

its a very serious issue that is negatively effecting the black community at my school

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man im tellin you , it is a SERIOUS problem .there have been countless talks between me and my boys about this nonsense . the blockage some of these girls do to each other and to us isinsane

I think its childish. Unless I had a really serious long-term relationship with the guy and I knew he wasn't all that great, who am I to tell my friendsthey can't talk/date/whatever to him.

I think it is because the one that liked you will get mad at her friend if her friend actually gets you instead of her. definitely unappreciated.

Originally Posted by fingerollin

girls calling dibs man
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats exactly what I was thinking.

I hate that. I hate that almost as much as the token fat friend that is so jelous she doesn't get any play, that she will c-block before you even playball. Like even before you approach a girl, if the girl makes any comments about the guy, the fat friend will be like "oh no girl, he ugly, dont eventhink about messing with him", and she has the nerve to say that even though she's fantasizing about you massaging oil between her fatty folds (barf).Its like a ball player who can't make a single shot, not even a sloppy lay-up, so she will make sure her team mates don't score by keeping the ballaway or getting it stolen on purpose....

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

I hate that. I hate that almost as much as the token fat friend that is so jelous she doesn't get any play, that she will c-block before you even play ball. Like even before you approach a girl, if the girl makes any comments about the guy, the fat friend will be like "oh no girl, he ugly, dont even think about messing with him", and she has the nerve to say that even though she's fantasizing about you massaging oil between her fatty folds (barf). Its like a ball player who can't make a single shot, not even a sloppy lay-up, so she will make sure her team mates don't score by keeping the ball away or getting it stolen on purpose....

Umm, I don't think that is what this topic is about.
ohwell.gif

i've never had that problem... i was actually cool with my last boyfriends ex girl...we weren't friends but i would kick it w/ her around school attimes...luckily my friends and i aren't attracted to the same guys...

I dunno, maybe it's not like this with your social circle, but I've definitely seen guys act the same way, getting territorial with girls they used tolike, etc.

I agree with you though, it's a pretty stupid mindset.

i cant relate that must be an area code thing. cuz around here plenty dudes be sharin, an chicks got no shame talkin to his friend n so on.

Well said man.

Yeah I guess it is a region thing.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

What you described seemed a bit much. For me and my friends if you were actually in a relationship especially long term, then he's off limits. If it's some guy you just liked but where never involved w/ then go for it. It really depends on the type of relationship. But thats me. <
Ditto.

girls are wack, i wish i wasnt addicted to them. they do such non-sense things all the time and get so wrapped up/worked up in/over things, its crazy.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Well said man.

Yeah I guess it is a region thing.

its not a regional thing , its a social circle thing . if youre running around with skeezers then obviously theyre gon sharedudes and **** around ...

Back
Top Bottom