I have a question for white people

[h6]Serious question... Do white people put their names on ice chests?? I just kinda realized how it's kinda ghetto to put ur name on an ice chest... Like REALLY is someone going to steal it??[/h6]
edit.. this is an ice chest.. guess better known as a cooler
39287_300.jpg

[h6]Serious question... Do white people put their names on ice chests?? I just kinda realized how it's kinda ghetto to put ur name on an ice chest... Like REALLY is someone going to steal it??[/h6]
edit.. this is an ice chest.. guess better known as a cooler
39287_300.jpg

indifferent.gif
. what if you go to a barbecue . you wanna know which ice chest is yours right? because most ice chests look similar maybe? geez the ignorance. i'm not even white if that matters

indifferent.gif
. what if you go to a barbecue . you wanna know which ice chest is yours right? because most ice chests look similar maybe? geez the ignorance. i'm not even white if that matters

Yes a cooler... EVERYONE I know puts their names on theirs... But I don't have many white friends... So I was just wondering.

I came up with this question, cuz I got a new one.. And I was putting my name on it... And I was thinking.. What the hell am I doing??? I may have been doing it wrong all these years...

Yes a cooler... EVERYONE I know puts their names on theirs... But I don't have many white friends... So I was just wondering.

I came up with this question, cuz I got a new one.. And I was putting my name on it... And I was thinking.. What the hell am I doing??? I may have been doing it wrong all these years...

Back
Top Bottom