I have a question for white people

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Im white and dont know a single white person that does this...
laugh.gif

I'm white, and my family's white, and we have always put our name on our coolers.

Originally Posted by proper english

Filipinos put their names on EVERYTHING.. dudes stay taking things
30t6p3b.gif
better safe than sorry. 
True. 
laugh.gif
Better be safe than sorry.

We personally don't, though.

Originally Posted by proper english

Filipinos put their names on EVERYTHING.. dudes stay taking things
30t6p3b.gif
better safe than sorry. 
True. 
laugh.gif
Better be safe than sorry.

We personally don't, though.

back home a bunch of my friend's parents get together every friday to bbq and drink. everyone brings a cooler and they put their names on it. they're all white but im pretty sure that has anything to do with it

back home a bunch of my friend's parents get together every friday to bbq and drink. everyone brings a cooler and they put their names on it. they're all white but im pretty sure that has anything to do with it

been doing this forever and have seen it only done by the best. when you and your boys all have the same cooler you want to mark which one is yours. i've seen unmarked coolers switched out many of times

been doing this forever and have seen it only done by the best. when you and your boys all have the same cooler you want to mark which one is yours. i've seen unmarked coolers switched out many of times

Do y'all wear shoes even on the bed? It trips me out when I see people do it on tv. Question is for non Asians.

Do y'all wear shoes even on the bed? It trips me out when I see people do it on tv. Question is for non Asians.

I put my name, address, and telephone number on mine in case it gets left behind or stolen, someone can return my precious $15 cooler.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom