I have been called into the judge mathis show (UPDATE: Episode will air on syndication in Mid-April)

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by racerx

Do the kanye west imma let you finish!!!
pimp.gif

DO IT! "Your honor, Ima let you finish, but Judge Judy had one of the best courtroom shows EVER!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PLEASE DO THIS!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But you gotta do the Kanye shrug too...

kanye-west-500x375.jpg

BTW, posted to view the link later on
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jinzo

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by racerx

Do the kanye west imma let you finish!!!
pimp.gif

DO IT! "Your honor, Ima let you finish, but Judge Judy had one of the best courtroom shows EVER!OF ALL TIME!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PLEASE DO THIS!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But you gotta do the Kanye shrug too...

kanye-west-500x375.jpg

BTW, posted to view the link later on
nerd.gif
you should straight walk out too. like the whole building and go home. so they HAVE to use that cause it was the last take ya'll did.

"That was a cool story bro, but I'll have to call ducktales your honor" and throw in the occasional 'though' at the end of yoursentences. Do these as much as you can and they should make it through.

All that other $#!+ is overdoing it, and will just stop his episode from being aired.

UPDATE:

It took awhile, hence why the long delay in posts but I just had the taping and I think I went overboard, basically it started off good but then I felt thejudge starting to side with him as he provided "so called paperwork" with his BS claims and the judge was getting on me for not bringing evidence torefute him so I basically said F it and went off the deep end, there was a whole lot of commotion, things i can remember i did off top of my head wasrepeatedly saying "this is ducktales your honor" and even sang the "woohoo hoo" after saying the ducktales part (its from the ducktalestheme). I also looked at friend and repeatedly said "NT Knows"and I remember saying "look on page 3 of general forum mr mathis" and I said"hat" alot when the case was going my way at the beginning of the proceedings. There was a whole bunch of other stuff I got off my chest which illmenion if i remember it, I just got back home so its a little hazy because so many things were happening in the courtroom at once. Basically the end of it waswhen I took a shot at the baliff guy who is always with judge mathis on tv, i asked him "why you on judge mathis's d i k all the time no @%#+"and I was thrown out of the courtroom on the grounds of being incoherent to the judge after he repeatedly asked what I was talking about.

I doubt the episode will air on tv but if it does it would have to be edited quite heavily but whatever i didnt pay a cent for the judge's ruling so I amcool with it. A whole bunch of other stuff happened including altercation with the so called "courtroom audience" during the case but I am too tiredto get into that right now.

^^^^charges on a friends cell phone bill that I allegedly made,

the case started off normal but it just tturned into a circus to be honest, at one point I was giving my testimony with my back against the judge standingdirectly in front of the supposed "courtroom audience" because I felt the judge wasn't being fair so I just said "pardon my back"repeatedly and gave some of my testimony to the courtroom audience (I got warned of being thrown out when i did this), also got into heated discussion withsome clown in the audience.

Whole bunch of little stuff like that happened, it was wild, many parts during the proceedings I could barely hear the judge due to the laughter/noise theaudience was making due to my tactics.

Hopefully it airs since you got alot of feedback from the audience...But i don't see it happening unless the judge somehow made an example out of you
frown.gif

Sounds like you got a little too excited in front of the camera and blew it.
This will probably never air, since I believe they would have told you the air date after the taping.

I hope I'm wrong.

eek.gif
if this @+!@ is actually true

all of NT will be watching this the minute it airs
laugh.gif

EDIT: oh itprobably won't air? well that sucks...

That sounds hilarious if there is an update on if and when it is going to air let us now i will DVR them jawns

Back
Top Bottom