I have been kicked out of parents house any advice?

Originally Posted by Rjjr711

I am asking a question about moving to a new place and opinions on others who have done it and what to expect, I am not here to talk about what happened on the show or find video clips it has gotten me in a lot of drama, if I wanted to bask in that you would think I would have posted on NT within the past 6 months don't you think? This is my first post in 6 months and I am asking for advice for people who had to move out early so please stick to the topic.
Yeah, well I'm not giving advice without a video for proof.  Tough break homie.

Ok, first off you make a post a few months back about you being on tv, and told us what happened, etc.
Now youre back again telling us how you got kicked out the house because of the tv show and you dont want 

to talk about it or provide a vid? 

Obviously a lie to begin with.

You can figure out what to do yourself.

yes im mad.

I am asking a question about moving to a new place and opinions on others who have done it and what to expect, I am not here to talk about what happened on the show or find video clips it has gotten me in a lot of drama, if I wanted to bask in that you would think I would have posted on NT within the past 6 months don't you think? This is my first post in 6 months and I am asking for advice for people who had to move out early so please stick to the topic.

You better hurry up and post the video if you want us to give you any advice before you computer time at the library runs out.

Kicked out over a TV show that didn't air?

Liar%20Liar.jpg

i have a friend that was kicked out of his house and he worked out an agreement with an apartment complex manager. he gets to live there for free rent as long as he remains with a certain gpa i think. or something like that dealing with school and a curfew. hes 18 in highschool thought, i dont know what situation you are really in but i suggest you try to negotiate something out with a manager or kick with a friend for a week or something till you find a more suitable place.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Get on your knees and blow your pops.

indifferent.gif

i dont know how many times we have to say this but NT is ruthless. why even post something up on this board, everyone here is immature.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Get on your knees and blow your pops.
...Out of all the bad advice you can give, why you always gotta give the g@yest ones?
Keep up the good work. 

Been awhile since I have been on here due to the recent drama I put my family through on television, long story short, I acted silly and immature on a national television show and my parents found out about it through the grapevine and all our friends and relatives are talking about it and my parents this week basically said that if I wanted to act immature and irresponsible then I need to live on my own for awhile to see how tough the real world is so they told me to look for a new place to stay.

Anyone give me any advice on this situation and any tips I am working full-time but I was hoping to save that money as an emergency fund but I guess that idea is out the window,

Any  REAL opinions are appreciated, please no rude or mean comments

See if you can stay with any family like cousins, uncles, aunts.
If that isn't an option, call up some friends and ask if you could crash for a bit while you save enough for first and last. You could also check craigslist or local ads for people looking for roommates if you're willing to go that route. It's cheaper than getting a bachelors and you could save until you're comfortable enough to get your own place.
If all else fails, you could look up local youth shelters in the area and stay there until you find other accommodations, but I would do that as a last resort.

Post the vid, and I'll Paypal you $10, too. You've got an easy $20 coming from posting it, now.

Disregard females... acquire currency.

Find a cheap place to lay out for a bit while working. As time passes... either:

a) Your parents let you back in the house and you're back at the status quo

b) You figure out how to make it on your own.

Back
Top Bottom