I have some questions for the intelligent members of NT vol. lots of questions, actually

I got some questions for nt carheads

My toyota sienna 2008's door automatic keyless wont work i just changed the battery on it... What seems to be the problem with it?

your key fob's memory was erased when you took out da battery, now you're keys have to "learn" your car again.

take it to da dealer to get recalibrated.

Changing the battery has never erased the memory on any of my cars with key fobs.

I got some questions for nt carheads

My toyota sienna 2008's door automatic keyless wont work i just changed the battery on it... What seems to be the problem with it?

your key fob's memory was erased when you took out da battery, now you're keys have to "learn" your car again.

take it to da dealer to get recalibrated.
Changing the battery has never erased the memory on any of my cars with key fobs.
as vehicles become more dependent on electrical systems batteries are doing increasingly more work when da whip is off...

tire pressure monitoring system works in a similar way, you'll get false idiot lights because of battery complications.

I don't know the average measure of human intelligence, therefore I cant honestly say I'm smarter than anyone. But I can solve situational dilemmas in an efficient manner. I'm also good at solving puzzles, riddles, and people often come to me for sound advice. I can see multiple angles and different perspectives on subjects. I know how to survive on the streets, I exercise 'common sense', and I stayed awake in school (not including college. best sleep ever). Do all these qualities make me intelligent? Can't solve that puzzle....

What is true intelligence? Maybe its figuring out what is most important and giving that the most attention.

A better question I think is, DO WE BRING OUT THE BEST IN OTHER PEOPLE? Because who really care if you know all there possibly is to know? It's what you do with your knowledge that creates impact. If your use it to improve peoples lives, then I would say you are intelligent because you understand human kind is more important than one intelligent person.

(kinda went off on a tangent but, efff it)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom