I have to be honest... VOL. LEANNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 for 8 oz? word?

yeah like i said this was 2009-2010 if i remember correctly... memory is a little fuzzy...had no business going down to acres homes buying that stuff but my boys uncle was hooking it up...i was young and dumb man...he'd throw some trees in with it too...

I remember back in the gap i got stopped in acres homes smh. I was about 19 yrs old and they briught the drug puppy out man. That thang was scary.

I've heard Acres Homes is crazy. I've never been to TX, have been in some of the worst hoods in Baltimore & Atl....and would NEVER step foot there :lol:

Nah I'm serious. They sell pints in locked poly glasses in the delis.

point-and-laugh-reaction-gif.gif

I've heard Acres Homes is crazy. I've never been to TX, have been in some of the worst hoods in Baltimore & Atl....and would NEVER step foot there :lol:

Riff raff is actually from acres home as crazy as it sounds.

But man acrs home is no joke. Then boys will bust witout question. One time i was chillin at my patnas house and his neighbors house got shot up. Heard like 47 shots and tires squeelin. Laws showed up about 25 min later

Riff raff is actually from acres home as crazy as it sounds.

But man acrs home is no joke. Then boys will bust witout question. One time i was chillin at my patnas house and his neighbors house got shot up. Heard like 47 shots and tires squeelin. Laws showed up about 25 min later

25 min response time :x

haha...yeah it's no joke..they put the police dept. smack dab in the middle for a reason but they still get wild down there...

quick story about the drank dealer...set up a purchase through him told him i'd be by in like 30 min. i went to his crib and he wasn't there...hit him up and i hear sirens when he picks up the phone(he was the most reliable plug man i swear)...says the law is chasing him and he threw the bottle out...told me it was off dewalt and wheatley if i could get to it before the laws then it was mine...drove over there and made my homeboy get out and search around...homie found it and i peeled off...i was so nervous the whole way back...thought for sure they were on to us...gave my buddy half and we got muddy...

I think it's safe to say that Lean became nationally widespread when New York City made it popular, with references from ASAP Rocky and the ASAP Mob. Cats weren't really drinking lean like that until ASAP Rocky dropped that Purple Swag jumpoff

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say that Lean became popular in New York City with references from ASAP Rocky and the ASAP Mob. Cats in New York weren't really drinking lean like that until ASAP Rocky dropped that Purple Swag jumpoff
Fixed it for ya

Last edited:
Don't even get started bruh. It's one of those highs that actually had me afraid of how much I liked it. And I've dabbled in plenty of different "recreationals" in the past, and safely I might add, because I don't have an addictive personality. After my third round with lean I was like :smh:

I've seen a few dudes get hooked too. You may not have the kind of will power to stop pourin up.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say that Lean became nationally widespread when New York City made it popular, with references from ASAP Rocky and the ASAP Mob. Cats weren't really drinking lean like that until ASAP Rocky dropped that Purple Swag jumpoff

stop making your self look MORE foolish dude

I found out what lean was after hurricane Katrina when kids from NO came to my high school. I knew what it was but I never saw it till then.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe people take Xanax period. They don't know... That **** will eat you up and spit you out if you start playing around with it too much.

Three six mafia? Sippin on sizzurp?

the dipset remix?

^word about the xanax. you have to consult your doctor when you quit taking it. Seizures is a side effect of stopping smh

Last edited:
Three six mafia? Sippin on sizzurp?

the dipset remix?

^word about the xanax. you have to consult your doctor when you quit taking it. Seizures is a side effect of stopping smh

Repped. Most people don't know about that, and a lot of doctors don't take it serious. You can straight up die from the withdrawals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom