I honestly don't know who else to talk to NT

I definitely got burned by one of these nasty girls that I've been with
smh

before you say, Go to the Doctor... I have an appointment on Monday. oh. and the worst part about it?

I called the office 4 days ago, telling the Dr. I've had my whole life that I have an STD, so I need to come in

This $**#@ says, "Okay, how about Monday?" Are you serious? This could lead to infertility... not a big deal or anything, lets schedule it in a week

So, until then I've just been panicking and expecting the worst. This is so hard man 

its disgusting, and its $@@!@$+ really scary to think about. I can't get my mind of it

I finally found a girl dope enough to be with, and know I gotta tell her this %!+$? Makes me feel so low

Really makes me reevaluate everything I've done, all the things I'm about

Cliffs:

-I got an STD

-feel like %!+$

-Don't know who I'd talk to this about in real life, ergo NT

-Wondering if you guys have had any similar experience

-Misery loves company 

I know this will probably just be a thread full of jokes, and I'll get clowned in the future

But whatever, I brought this on myself

tired.gif

I definitely got burned by one of these nasty girls that I've been with
smh

before you say, Go to the Doctor... I have an appointment on Monday. oh. and the worst part about it?

I called the office 4 days ago, telling the Dr. I've had my whole life that I have an STD, so I need to come in

This $**#@ says, "Okay, how about Monday?" Are you serious? This could lead to infertility... not a big deal or anything, lets schedule it in a week

So, until then I've just been panicking and expecting the worst. This is so hard man 

its disgusting, and its $@@!@$+ really scary to think about. I can't get my mind of it

I finally found a girl dope enough to be with, and know I gotta tell her this %!+$? Makes me feel so low

Really makes me reevaluate everything I've done, all the things I'm about

Cliffs:

-I got an STD

-feel like %!+$

-Don't know who I'd talk to this about in real life, ergo NT

-Wondering if you guys have had any similar experience

-Misery loves company 

I know this will probably just be a thread full of jokes, and I'll get clowned in the future

But whatever, I brought this on myself

tired.gif

Its happens all the time man..I doubt it will lead to infertilty..I had it happen to me twice in my lifetime back when I was young and wild..but I can tell you this don't let them that Q-tip up your hole..that's the worse pain

Its happens all the time man..I doubt it will lead to infertilty..I had it happen to me twice in my lifetime back when I was young and wild..but I can tell you this don't let them that Q-tip up your hole..that's the worse pain

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Pics of girl and you should have all the advice and many shoulders to cry on.....

If I knew who gave it to me I would post pics 
And, Mangudai, idk I wish I knew which one I have

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Pics of girl and you should have all the advice and many shoulders to cry on.....

If I knew who gave it to me I would post pics 
And, Mangudai, idk I wish I knew which one I have

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Thanks bro, ppreciate it real talk
and that sounds +*@%%% , I though it was a blood/urine test

Edit:

I know what you mean. but none of my friends have told me that they got burned... but it's not something you share freely I guess

I have only told 2 of my boys man, I don't wanna deal with the bs of it spreading

Edit:

I know what you mean. but none of my friends have told me that they got burned... but it's not something you share freely I guess

I have only told 2 of my boys man, I don't wanna deal with the bs of it spreading

Originally Posted by calikev34

Edit:

sorry i dont know what else to say in these situations but let's hope that it's curable, if u dont know what you've caught, you're probably gonna get a q tip because that's where it shows up first (i believe?)

Originally Posted by calikev34

Edit:

sorry i dont know what else to say in these situations but let's hope that it's curable, if u dont know what you've caught, you're probably gonna get a q tip because that's where it shows up first (i believe?)

This thread is useless without symptoms........tell me what exactly is going on with your phallus and I'll give the best advice I can.

This thread is useless without symptoms........tell me what exactly is going on with your phallus and I'll give the best advice I can.

No pics of said girls,how do you know it's not the 1 you wanna be with that gave it to you. Like lavey said what are the symptoms

Back
Top Bottom