I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Was in Cali for a week and had it probably 3 or 4 times. Theres only a handful of them in all of AZ so I don't see them much.

I might have talked trash about in n out in the past but I just had it a few months back in Salt Lake City where everything closes mad early but in n out.

For the money it can’t be beat. Nothing is touching it for that price. 5 guys is twice as much. Only thing close is bubbas in Hawaii where a double is 6 bucks and equally as good.

Had In-N-Out after an afternoon of drinking when I was in Texas. Wasn't bad by any means, cheap too. Double Double with animal style fries, I think it was less than $10.

Double double woth animal is like 7 to 8. O get a 3x3 with animal fires and it's barely 10

I went to Applebees once and it was just bad. It's Fridays for nicer areas but more bland

Was in Cali a couple weeks ago... had it three days in a row. Get that joint with mustard on the grill w/pickles on it :pimp:

160zzts.jpg

Had 5 guys for the first time the other day and I thought it was good but not for the price. I do like how you can pick the condiments at no cost. Also better off getting the small fry since they fill the bag up anyway. Cajun fries were good but they put too much seasoning.

Still waiting for the In-N-Out to be completed in Houston. Was thinking it was supposed to be ready by the end of 2017.

5 guys definitely greasy. I'm not the most health conscious guy, but if I'm eating there, I'm snacking throughout the rest of the day. Too many calories. A order of fries is 1000 calories :sick:

It's good. though. Definitely place them behind in n out. They get points for having bacon and mushrooms.

Wouldn't you snack all day after In and Out?

Pulled up to In n Out at 1:32am last night and my soul was crushed when they chained up the drive thru

Just found out that managers make 160k a year :sick:

Good god. Honestly they probably have a lot on their plate tho. But 160? Jesus

I finally had In-n-Out while in Vegas last June. It’s good, damn good, but whataburger is better. By miles.

In-n-Out’s fries are a bad joke though. I see why “animal style” is a thing. Gotta do something to add some flavor to those bland *** fries. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom