I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SHAKE SHACK BURGER

@mr4thquarter

*Edit- this is the spot i was talking about

Aw man, I drive by Habit Burger all the time. They got more than a few locations down here. Might have to check them out.

BurgerFi recently redeemed themselves in my eyes too. Shake shack, Five Guys, BurgerIM, Fuddrucker's, Char-Hut and now Habit.

I just love burgers yo.

we got shake shack steak and shake in n outs 5 guys allat in cali...
in n outs > shake shack > 5 guys > steak and shake
honestly all of em are overpriced anyway besides in n outs
order the double double animal style substitute pickles with the chili peppers it'll change ya life fam

Aw man, I drive by Habit Burger all the time. They got more than a few locations down here. Might have to check them out.

BurgerFi recently redeemed themselves in my eyes too. Shake shack, Five Guys, BurgerIM, Fuddrucker's, Char-Hut and now Habit.

I just love burgers yo.

Which location you pass by? I went to the one in Fontainbleu by the Publix.

You ever went to KUSH out there in Wynwood? They got some good burgers too and they have mexican coke/sprite.

Which location you pass by? I went to the one in Fontainbleu by the Publix.

You ever went to KUSH out there in Wynwood? They got some good burgers too and they have mexican coke/sprite.
More broward so I pass the plantation one all the time. Seen the one on Pembroke Pines too.

KUSH had damn good burgers and I went a couple times when I used to work in Miami. That was like 4 years ago though. Haven't gone back since.

Had Shake Shack for the first time today :pimp::nthat::smokin

In n Out is still my Go-To, but I can’t deny Shake Shack got the goods. Way better than Five Guys.

Back
Top Bottom