I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SHAKE SHACK BURGER

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F02%2Fshake-shack-chickn-bites-01.jpg

Did you take it back to the counter/drive thru?
Yes. I traded for their spicy chicken which was good.
The ginger rasberry tea they have is good.
Five guys got them beat tho.
Have yet to try burger fi. Just saw one around the corner from me.

Shake shack was so disappointing this past weekend in Vegas. Easily the worst meal in my short time there.

Great read during my lunch break. Obviously had to go get some In 'n Out. Best fast food burger all time for me.
Have tried most fast food burgers throughout the country. Still In n Out the best. But the long line has me turning around and swinging by Del Taco or Jack in the crack or something...always regret

Great read during my lunch break. Obviously had to go get some In 'n Out. Best fast food burger all time for me.
Have tried most fast food burgers throughout the country. Still In n Out the best. But the long line has me turning around and swinging by Del Taco or Jack in the crack or something...always regret
A&W burgers ain't bad in a pinch.

Have had Shake Shack actual burgers once when traveling to NY and few times for shakes while in London. It has been a while and want to check out the one here in Seattle but heard the lines have been insane since they first opened last year.

I've probably said it in this thread before but Shake Shack's sausage egg & cheese for breakfast is :pimp: had it in an airport once.

I have yet to have a shake tho. Next time.

Never had a bad Shake Shack experience at my location. Usually get a Shackburger with pickles and onions, a chicken shack, and an order of fries.

If I was at a shopping center and there was an In N Out, Five Guys, and a Shake Shack I would choose the Shake Shack 9 times out of 10.

Never had a bad Shake Shack experience at my location. Usually get a Shackburger with pickles and onions, a chicken shack, and an order of fries.

If I was at a shopping center and there was an In N Out, Five Guys, and a Shake Shack I would choose the Shake Shack 9 times out of 10.

I'd go Shake Shack 6x, In N Out 3x & Five Guys 1x for a change.

Had this over the Summer:

0-1.jpg

Burger was good, not great. Animal-style fries were garbage. Flying Dutchman was the saltiest thing I ate during my trip to Texas, which speaks volumes.

Shake Shack reigns supreme.

Shake shack burgers are so so good. The bread, the patty, everything. If you have cash app, they have a 20% off bonus.

Back
Top Bottom