I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SHAKE SHACK BURGER

Shake Shack is severely overrated.

Five Guys is even worse. Only thing going for them is free drink refills and cajun fries with malt vinegar.

Last edited:
If I had a choice, is bring a in n out here. Or zaxbys.

Is this new? Been living in this city almost my whole life...and ive never been or heard of it. Can count on my hands how many times I went to eat at the inner harbor.

They don't want us at the inner harbor. Khlaed voice

Shake Shack is the truth. I dont even eat red meat or burgers really, but I love me a shack burger. Them shakes are awesome too. My girl doesn't eat meat and she loves the portobello burger. Shake Shack > every burger joint in the world

Had it while I was in Mia.

Meh, its good but not good enough for me to petition for it to come to Houston.

Mom and pop's joints that close at 3 pm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mom and pop's burger joints >>>> all these chains we've been talking about recently.

Broke Boys always talking about price, but burger for burger Shake Shack > in-N-out

Better than those garbage *** In-N-Out fries.  Gonna have to make my way to West Hollywood and see what the shake shack hype is about.  I already know I'll enjoy it more than overrated In-N-Out off OP's pic alone

Just saw there was Shake Shack here in Atl. Will give it a try the next time Im in the Buckhead area.

Those fries may look like garbage Nathan's fries but theyre ******* lit. Taste 100 times better than they look.

I feel like this best burger convo comes up every couple months.Only tried Shake Shack once so I'll wait until I try again to be sure but until then Steak N Shake and Culvers > Shake Shack

I feel for y'all living in Baltimore :frown:
A Black dude living in AZ can't talk down to my city :lol: ...NYC handed y'all a lil W n u got excited , Arizona isn't and never will be in the convo

But ppl hyped for the shake shack at the harbor, lines be booming round lunch time sometimes...might try it out one day on day for lunch if I ain't feeling lazy ...mad I ain't get a have time to try in n out when I was just in Vegas :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom