i just copped my first pair of AM 90s... came with accesories, need help

i have noo idea what these are for.. i couldn't read the packaging can someone please help?
24e8crd.jpg

they go under the insole...they're arch supporst.

If you lift out the insole you'll see where they go.

this might get moved to retro or locked, but I always wondered what those things were for also..answers are appreciated.

I really like them in my Air Maxes. However, it seems that nike has gotten cheap and stopped including them.

Originals of many shoes, such as the Air Max Light, Air Tech Challenge 2, and even the Air Jordan III, all had them. Now it seems like they just include themwith most Air Maxes only.

Even the quality of the inserts has declined too.
smh.gif

^word they flatten out too quick now.

Enjoy it while the comfort lasts.
Ohh and very nice pickup...my interests of AM90s also got sparked with White/Whites.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^word they flatten out too quick now.

Enjoy it while the comfort lasts.
Ohh and very nice pickup...my interests of AM90s also got sparked with White/Whites.

I got them with my AM95's also and they still holding on very well....and I use these kicks more for my walking and for errands when I dont want to worryabout messing up my other kicks or have a day when I dont give a hoot about "dressing up"...my "beaters" if you will, even played ball withthem on a few occassions, when I acidentally run into a sweat I dont wanna pass up, and they've held up nicely for like 2-3 years...

Originally Posted by jkjordan

I really like them in my Air Maxes. However, it seems that nike has gotten cheap and stopped including them.

These days, most Air Maxes don't even have Maximum Air.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by jkjordan

These days, most Air Maxes don't even have Maximum Air.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom