I know cats get pissed when they get short-changed, but....

Does anyone actually say "Yo, you gave me too much money back." or "Hey, I ordered a medium fry, not a large." when they get extra?

I do.

Working in retail I understand that being short $5 dollars is a big deal on register. Food orders though no.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

I do.

Working in retail I understand that being short $5 dollars is a big deal on register. Food orders though no.

Sums it up for me.

If it's somewhere I frequent yes, was at my usual gas station and dude owed me a penny and gave me back 10.01 and I gave it back.. Im always down for somefree *$% tho
devil.gif

I let them know they made a mistake. Once I was at Wal-greens and asked what is the max cash back..dude said 50..I entered 10 in the key pad...dude game me 50back... I had to tel him he messed up..but I coulda walked outta there with 40bucks in my pocket.

Hell no
laugh.gif

That's karma for all the times you got short changed. The universe balancing itself out.

i remember i went to 7-eleven a few years back and bought a bunch of stuff, ended up costing like $14. gave the lady a $20 and she ended up giving me $23 andsome change back
laugh.gif
not gonna lie i was pretty happy.

Depends, most of the time I'll say something. If funds is low and its a substantial amount then I def aint saying a word

Last time it happened to me, was at walmart, spent like $164 gave dude $180, he gave me back an extra $20 after being outside and realizing the mistake he haddone I went back in and gave it back.....
Karma is a *+#%*, and I've worked retail, being $20 short is a big deal

if it a spot im always in ill say something but others places ill say thanks and walk out

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Nah i only pay with debit, even at the school caferteriya

Please tell me you are joking in some sick sort of way.

And NT, you straight lyin about giving money back
laugh.gif

With food no, I welcome that with open arms if I get a bigger size
laugh.gif

If I get back extra cash from a retail place, yeah I'll give it back. Working retail before I know keeping the register accurate is a big deal, and a fewextra bucks in my pocket isn't a big enough deal, especially since I've been there.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Hell no
laugh.gif

That's karma for all the times you got short changed. The universe balancing itself out.

You'd be subjecting yourself to an eternal loop. Torture!

Back
Top Bottom