I know cats get pissed when they get short-changed, but....

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

TheSouthside said:
Nah i only pay with debit, even at the school caferteriya

eek.gif

Whats so
eek.gif
about that?
My old HS started using debit machines this year

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i remember i went to 7-eleven a few years back and bought a bunch of stuff, ended up costing like $14. gave the lady a $20 and she ended up giving me $23 and some change back
laugh.gif
not gonna lie i was pretty happy.

I know
laugh.gif
If I come up on some cash I'm not complaining. It's not like it's easy to come by now.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

I do.

Working in retail I understand that being short $5 dollars is a big deal on register. Food orders though no.

Same.

yeah. they let me have free sodas and peppermints in most of the stores in my hood because i'm honest w/ em. it's cool.

when it comes to money ill do the double take and if they cashier doesnt notice then i keep it pushin
laugh.gif

i give that change back. i work hard for my money and ill be damned if im gonna knowingly contribute to the hardship of another person at their workplace.Things happen and its understandable. For the people who say that the Universe balances itself out, i kinda believe that too but not specifically withstealing.

I went to a gas station and asked for 20 dollars on #5. I gave the lady a 20 and she gave me back 4 - 5 dollar bills. That caught me so off guard because shedid it so naturally. I took steps towards the door and then realized what happened and gave her back the money. She was thankful while the woman who was behindme in line seemed amazed that I did that. A couple of days later, i went to see someone at the hospital. I parked in their parking structure. I was driving outand at the ticket booth i realized I somehow lost the ticket. Chick at the booth said lost tickets are maximum 20 bucks. I sat there thinking Damn this sucks.Girl then says u know what, i seen u come in not to long ago, and that 20 dollar rule is stupid. go ahead and dont worry about it, and she let me out.

that was fresh

I've had this done recently at the Can Club

Bought a zoner from top shelf/private reserve, only charged me for a low b grade ether!!

**FAB**
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
**FAB**

Originally Posted by Juice2352

I give money back, but not extra food
I ordered some take out chinese food so when i got there i had to wait b/c it wasnt ready yet so i was just sitting there and dude just gave me mybag and went to the back and i was just sitting there soon as i was in my car i went back and gave him his money dude was spazzing out

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Nah i only pay with debit, even at the school caferteriya

........................................................................................................
eek.gif

I think this takes the cake....and I thought BROCKLEY was bad....Holy **%%!

for me, it evens out. if i get short-changed, i won't say anything. if i they give me more money, i still won't say anything. it's a win-winsituation.

Back
Top Bottom