I Know I'm not the Only One.... Vol. Keep it Gully

I know I am not the only one that go to the movies and use the electronic ticket machine

and buy child prices

post your own

naw i don't do that cuz they let ppl bring in food, so i'm always bringing in candy, fast food, slushies, sodas
laugh.gif

so i feel like the price of a ticket is about right after that.

I know Im not the only one that rips bounty towels in half, gotta economize

I know Im not the only one who replaces one battery in they controller with the other one so every controller in the crib got one dead battery

I did it twice.

The movie theater around me changed up their matinee times and I was going to have to pay the full amount. So I bought a kids ticket and got in.

Tried that again another time... and the lady noticed and said "oh I'm sorry sir, you must have accidently bought a kids ticket, if you go to theticket booth they'll fix it"

She knows damn well it wasn't an accident.

Split the price of two tickets between 3 or more people. 2 people go in, one person comes back out with 2 ticket stubs and brings the next person in..and so on

I know I'm not the only one....

Who has absolutely no idea what you're referring to...You can do this?

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

I know I am not the only one that go to the movies and use the electronic ticket machine

and buy child prices

post your own
excellent idea, this will be done on my next visit to the multiplex...

Originally Posted by BallinB

Split the price of two tickets between 3 or more people. 2 people go in, one person comes back out with 2 ticket stubs and brings the next person in..and so on
you've got to be kidding me
laugh.gif

that is genius...

i am going to try that next time i go to the movies.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

you've got to be kidding me
laugh.gif
You've never done that? I've done it once or twice only though...Early high school years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

same %%!@ im thinking i had no idea you could
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i know im not the only one that ask can i nut in her and if she say no do it anyways
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i dont know any guys who actually listen when the girls says dont nut in my mouth...

or if the girls says tell me when you're about to nut...

they enjoy the surprise
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i know im not the only one that ask can i nut in her and if she say no do it anyways
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i dont know any guys who actually listen when the girls says dont nut in my mouth...

they enjoy the surprise
laugh.gif

and i enjoy the throwup right after
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they enjoy the surprise
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I don't even ask..if shorty tells me not to I'm nutting in her mouth but if she doesn't say anything I'll let her knowI'm nutting

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I know Im not the only one who replaces one battery in they controller with the other one so every controller in the crib got one dead battery

roll.gif
roll.gif

Use to do this all the time back when I was 14/15 and the movies was the spot...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

i love to keep it gully......

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

roll.gif
no you're not. raise hand

I stock up with the heavy duty paper towels at the gas pumps.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Im about to start going to the movies all the time now.

Anyone know if they got this in florida?
nerd.gif

I find a credit card and I'm gassin the hood up for half price

I find a credit card and I'm buying 50 movie tickets and sell em half price

Back
Top Bottom