I know I'm not the only one...........

I'm tired of hearing "Run this Town Tonight" being used for every movie, sports related programming , or tv show 
they act like there is no other theme music

I'm tired of hearing "Run this Town Tonight" being used for every movie, sports related programming , or tv show 
they act like there is no other theme music

I rarely hear that compared to "Tonight's gonna be a good night" I don't think there has been a sporting event in the last year that hasn't played that song

I rarely hear that compared to "Tonight's gonna be a good night" I don't think there has been a sporting event in the last year that hasn't played that song

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Illuminati did it

The answer to all that is questionable in the universe.

indifferent.gif

yeah I'm tired of it as well OP. They've ran that song to the ground. can't they find another song. there's plenty to choose from.

this song as well.

yeah I'm tired of it as well OP. They've ran that song to the ground. can't they find another song. there's plenty to choose from.

this song as well.

Yeah, sick and tired of it. I remember it being used in Brooklyn's finest and THAT was old, they're still using it a year later...

Yeah, sick and tired of it. I remember it being used in Brooklyn's finest and THAT was old, they're still using it a year later...

Back
Top Bottom