I know this ain't sextalk, but why so opposed to it NT?

No talk about handies, dilly dallies, whoppers with cheese, aunt sally's, schmop, slop etc, none of the sort.  Even the most basic stuff you learn in hs sex ed.  What gives?
matter fact i've seen fapathons go on longer than actual sex talk. (and this thread, 0 replies)

I like $+#$# , let's talk about it.

@NobleKane, when in the history of men did they not talk about sex? That's how you got here my dude.

because its just dumb. if you are looking for sex advice on a sneakerboard i feel sorry for you.

that goes for religious talk aswell.

the general forum is flooded with non stop sex, anti religious, and conspiracy talk. its just pathetic.

wish niketalk was back in the og days. we didnt have none of this %%#@ in general forum... it was all cool and relaxed topics.

i stilldont get why conspiracy and anti religion topics on niketalk dominate the board. its mind boggling

Meth is a sentient computer program. He has human emotions and urges, but sadly........ no body.
Seeing threads about sex upsets him, knowing he'll never be able to enjoy the sweet feeling of holding a woman against him
frown.gif

jk, please don't ban me
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

because its just dumb. if you are looking for sex advice on a sneakerboard i feel sorry for you.

the general forum is flooded with non stop sex, anti religious, and conspiracy talk. its just pathetic.

wish niketalk was back in the og days. we didnt have none of this %%#@ in general forum... it was all cool and relaxed topics.

i stilldont get why conspiracy and anti religion topics on niketalk dominate the board. its mind boggling

I concur

and its always the same topics coming up...seems like people just want to start something up to get things going and make their thread get big

Originally Posted by wanksta23

and its always the same topics coming up...seems like people just want to start something up to get things going and make their thread get big

stop denying ya blackness wanksta
even your sn, stop stealing our culture, b

Nah, I'm not mad, but for everyone complaining about the thread topics, post a link to the last topic you started. I'll start:

http://niketalk.com/topic/313002

If you want better topics make them. Otherwise, stop complaining and let people talk about what interest them.

Why do you feel sorry for kids looking for advice or just general banter?  This holier than thou back in the day stuff is highly corny and flat out untrue.   

This...As well as overused GIFS and Memes

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

@NobleKane, when in the history of men did they not talk about sex? That's how you got here my dude.

what you talkin about? niketalk general wasnt always about beasting on pics, average chicks, and boasting about smashing a hood rat...

hell dudes wasnt even posting women in their avatars back in the og days. I believe i was the first with a very tame christina aguilera avy
laugh.gif

its just gotten to the point where the topics are being dominated by only 3 subjects.... it get repetitive..

seriously an eating the box thread? come on now... this board is for all ages. an eating the box thread is not suitable for children... 

Ok. Where's the link to the last topic you posted.

I hear where you're coming from but complaining doesn't change a thing. So I'll wait for that link...

I see no sex, religious, or conspiracy talk on the first page. (except the locked ONE of course).
Seems ya'll angry old farts like to make a big deal outta what's a tiny percentage of general forum.  You and that vet dude,  ya'll way too mad.

"you've simply outgrown some, if not all, of the the topics here in general. i've accepted it, you will too."

might just be true on all angles.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Why do you feel sorry for kids looking for advice or just general banter?  This holier than thou back in the day stuff is highly corny and flat out untrue.   

i feel sorry because niketalk is not the place to ask for sexual advice. this board is filled with immature losers. for every good intelligent person there are 5 teenagers ready to post whip it out.

there is no holier than thou attitude. its the got damn flat out truth.

most of the time someone posts about sex its either because they want to brag, make jokes, or degrade someone.

for every honest question there are ten *@% holes looking to unload some outrageous topic for e props

Where are your mature, intellectual and high brow topics my dude?

Or are you the type to sit back and complain loudly while doing nothing to make a change for the better? Seems like that right about now. Still waiting...

what you talkin about? niketalk general wasnt always about beasting on pics, average chicks, and boasting about smashing a hood rat...

hell dudes wasnt even posting women in their avatars back in the og days. I believe i was the first with a very tame christina aguilera avy
laugh.gif

its just gotten to the point where the topics are being dominated by only 3 subjects.... it get repetitive..

seriously an eating the box thread? come on now... this board is for all ages. an eating the box thread is not suitable for children... 

Although I agree with you that eating the box MIGHT be a little to much for a child. What topics or at what age do you think is appropriate to start educating children important topics like sex.
After all 13 is a teen and 1 out 4 teens has an STD .. Just saying 

Or are you the type to sit back and complain loudly while doing nothing to make a change for the better? Seems like that right about now. Still waiting...

NobleKane wrote:

most of the time someone posts about ANYTHING its either because they want to brag, make jokes, or degrade someone.

for every honest question there are ten *@% holes looking to unload some outrageous topic for e props

Fixed that for you. If you want better why don't you stop complaining and actually do something about it? 
But what do you expect? NT is for all ages. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Back
Top Bottom