I mean all I really wanted was a pencil (Seeing random people you know drunk)

So you know you'll be taking a test, a mid term no less and that kid who won't give you one of his numerous #2 pencils because he's "lost toomany in the past from people not returning them" You see the same dude at a party on a Friday night and the conversation goes like this:

Wilfred: Yooooooo
Me: What up man
Wilfred: Dudeeeee you're in my English classss!
Me: Yeah. We sit next to each other, crazy.
Wilfred: Well you will be no second hand guest in my presence. Come now. Drink my finest liquors, induldge in some chocolates, make love to my beautifulwomen.
Me: #*$$ you had me at the liqour but ill take all three. Not dark chocolate though, #*$$ is way too rich for my taste.
Wilfred: I personally like the herseys dark chocolate because its not too rich...but not too POOR either!
Me: ...
Me: Yeah, so about the women and the liquor?

Monday in class *#*%#*#@%**+ won't even let you borrow one of his post-its.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

But
smh.gif
@ people in class who try to pull that and then give you the 'you should have known, your in college.' look like thats gunna help any. Just letme borrow the damn 3 cent pencil.

Originally Posted by starbury03

laugh.gif

But
smh.gif
@ people in class who try to pull that and then give you the 'you should have known, your in college.' look like thats gunna help any. Just let me borrow the damn 3 cent pencil.

where u get from 3 cent pencils from son?
joints are 15 cent over here
grin.gif

I guess I got a little sidetracked with the pencil thing. But my point is seeing random people at parties is hilarious because you can act like boys thatwhole night then never speak again
laugh.gif

Seeing chicks at parties is madddd awkward too. You just seen some girl coupling two dudes testies with her hair a mess and a cracked heel singing off pitchto some Weezy garbage.
sick.gif
Then you give her the look in class like
tired.gif

First day of middle school...a kid who later turned out to be my best friend for a while...I ask him for a pencil and he gives me a picture-perfect Niketalkstoneface and goes "No, I know people like you" or something very very close to that. It was so weird I burst out laughing.

A couple days ago in one of my classes I ask this strange Chinese kid who sits by himself for a pencil and he pulls out a bag of like 50, scans his collectionfor a minute (literally 60 seconds, I'm staring in disbelief), and hands me like the absolute crappiest one. Next day I have that class, he asks for itback, I'm like "oh sorry I lost it," he looked VERY upset.

Two pencil stories for you. Why? No idea.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

First day of middle school...a kid who later turned out to be my best friend for a while...I ask him for a pencil and he gives me a picture-perfect Niketalk stoneface and goes "No, I know people like you" or something very very close to that. It was so weird I burst out laughing.

A couple days ago in one of my classes I ask this strange Chinese kid who sits by himself for a pencil and he pulls out a bag of like 50, scans his collection for a minute (literally 60 seconds, I'm staring in disbelief), and hands me like the absolute crappiest one. Next day I have that class, he asks for it back, I'm like "oh sorry I lost it," he looked VERY upset.

Two pencil stories for you. Why? No idea.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom