I mean all I really wanted was a pencil (Seeing random people you know drunk)

Wilfred: Well you will be no second hand guest in my presence. Come now. Drink my finest liquors, induldge in some chocolates, make love to my beautiful women.

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

First day of middle school...a kid who later turned out to be my best friend for a while...I ask him for a pencil and he gives me a picture-perfect Niketalk stoneface and goes "No, I know people like you" or something very very close to that. It was so weird I burst out laughing.

A couple days ago in one of my classes I ask this strange Chinese kid who sits by himself for a pencil and he pulls out a bag of like 50, scans his collection for a minute (literally 60 seconds, I'm staring in disbelief), and hands me like the absolute crappiest one. Next day I have that class, he asks for it back, I'm like "oh sorry I lost it," he looked VERY upset.

Two pencil stories for you. Why? No idea.

The other day in one of my classes i asked this bum %*@ black kid who sits with his gang banging buddies for a pencil and he told me he couldn't affordpencils..

Originally Posted by Professor AJ XII

First day of middle school...a kid who later turned out to be my best friend for a while...I ask him for a pencil and he gives me a picture-perfect Niketalk stoneface and goes "No, I know people like you" or something very very close to that. It was so weird I burst out laughing.

A couple days ago in one of my classes I ask this strange Chinese kid who sits by himself for a pencil and he pulls out a bag of like 50, scans his collection for a minute (literally 60 seconds, I'm staring in disbelief), and hands me like the absolute crappiest one. Next day I have that class, he asks for it back, I'm like "oh sorry I lost it," he looked VERY upset.

The other day in one of my classes i asked this bum %*@ black kid who sits with his gang banging buddies for a pencil and he told me he couldn't afford pencils..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. This thread hilarous ahh man I'm so using some of thosedrunk lines. But damn I hate when cats be stingy with the pencils. I give em back but I wind up chewing em up or something cause cats be like nah dog u mightneed it for anonther class. Mind you this is like the last day of school no finals after that. Oh well got me a pencil
tongue.gif

Thanks for the story I found it funnier then the Post Starters' story.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I don't even like you anyway

Wilfred: Well you will be no second hand guest in my presence. Come now. Drink my finest liquors, induldge in some chocolates, make love to my beautiful women.
Me: #*$$ you had me at the liqour but ill take all three. Not dark chocolate though, #*$$ is way too rich for my taste.
Wilfred: I personally like the herseys dark chocolate because its not too rich...but not too POOR either!
Drunk people say the funniest things.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Professor AJ XII

The other day in one of my classes i asked this bum %*@ black kid who sits with his gang banging buddies for a pencil and he told me he couldn't afford pencils..
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I don't even like you anyway

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by starbury03

laugh.gif

But
smh.gif
@ people in class who try to pull that and then give you the 'you should have known, your in college.' look like thats gunna help any. Just let me borrow the damn 3 cent pencil.

where u get from 3 cent pencils from son?
joints are 15 cent over here
grin.gif

See this is why I can't mess with people and pencils anymore. Pencil people are serious about their $+*+.
This one already already called out my lack of pencil knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom