I need a lawyer or I'm gonna catch an assault case real soon....vol. I'm not Henz0

Long story short...
I went to a combine outside of Philly and paid $250.  The tryout was a chance to go play vs pro teams in China.  Now the dude broke up with his business partner and isn't going to China.  Some players got refunds but because I got into an argument with dude he's trying to keep my $250.  I know where dude lives and its only a 4 hr drive.  Im not Henz0 and I really can't let stuff like this slide.  A 5'6 guy isn't gonna hold my bread and act like its all gravy. After a couple phone convos he said to "take him to court" and "he'll call the cops" if I come to his house.

Whats a MonStar to do NT?  I'm really not trying to catch that case but I wanna put my hands on dude if he don't come off with my $.

His name is Jon Solomon  and here's the website.  http://selfmotivatedathleticagency.com/  

and I just made a thread about anger management  
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Take the L my dude. Not trying to catch an assault charge? Smart. But taking him to court will cost more than the money you're owed.

I hope for the best
hate scammers, and it must suck to get played out when you're following your dreams.

Originally Posted by SkS Automatic

Who is Henzo?
tumblr_lysyawP4Ij1qb3rjlo1_250.gif

cup-had-too-much-to-drink.gif

tumblr_m28oennzYG1qb3rjlo1_500.gif

indifferent.gif

But for real i think you shouldn't do anything thats "bout that life" 250 is pocket change compared to regret and time spent behind bars.

You win some..... you lose some..... but you live..... you live to fight another day.

Heres a video of me hoopin at the camp.  I did rather well if you ask me 
pimp.gif
 but yeah I can't risk catching that charge as much as I wanna put my hands on dude

soooooo, you wanna waste gas $$ to travel 8 hours to MAYBE get your money back? Depending on what you drive, you might end up losing A LOT more than $250.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

soooooo, you wanna waste gas $$ to travel 8 hours to MAYBE get your money back? Depending on what you drive, you might end up losing A LOT more than $250.
I clearly said its a 4 hr drive tho....and I don't drive a Hummer. It would be worth it if I was taking the street justice route but dude is the type to get me locked up.

Originally Posted by INS

But for real i think you shouldn't do anything thats "bout that life" 250 is pocket change compared to regret and time spent behind bars.

You win some..... you lose some..... but you live..... you live to fight another day.

$250. $2,500. $1.
Its all the same. You don't mess with peoples money man. There are ways to handle this without getting caught up.

get a new number.

do what you gotta do and get your cash if not visit him again. be in and out like solid snake.

if not you can catch him slipping in more than one places.

hell you can even research see if he has a real job or something hurt him however you can physically, financially, whatever.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I clearly said its a 4 hr drive tho....and I don't drive a Hummer. It would be worth it if I was taking the street justice route but dude is the type to get me locked up.

You're just gonna drive 4 hours and, what? find a house next door to him?

If it's 4 hours round trip...say so.

Just play it safe and take em to court. But unless you're REALLY gonna go through with it, drop it. I can see you losing a lot more than what you have so far, my man.

The first thing I see when I log onto his page is "Self Motivated Sports Agency on Comcast"...... Soooo....

Write to all of the businesses that cooperate with him and let them know what kind of business he's doing. Trust me on that... He dont want it...

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Only YOU can decide if that happens. Nobody is responsible for your actions except you.
Do what you can to get your money back, but at the end of the day you can't control life. Sometimes you just have to take a loss.

Did u sign some sort of contract or a verbal agreement? Try to call him up in a week or so when things cool down and don't argue with him. Have a taperecorder or voice memo activated and prepare to humble urself and try to talk about the situation that lead to 250. Tell him u need the money to pay rent

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

I watched that whole video
laugh.gif
pretty good
Thanks for watching man 
And dudes said I couldn't score 10 points in a NBA game if I was allowed to play 48 mins. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom