I need a new cellphone vol. I flushed mines down the toilet

Worst luck happen this morning when I took the number 2, now im without a phone and looking for another one.
Can anyone recommend me a new phone, similar if not better than the s.e k800i.
Im looking to spend 150-300 for a phone, and wanting to stay with my contract.
Any good tmobile-unlock phones out there? I usually text a lot but I want a nice camera with it too.
Btw, I do not want an Iphone, my friend had one but it bricked on her so now she stuck with a 500 dollar paper weight.
and also, does anyone know any legitimate online reseller? I been looking at myworldphone.com but the price seems too low.

roll.gif

if I was with t-mobile, i would get the BB Pearl, but i believe you need to buy the additional BB plan which is like an extra 30 smh
smh.gif
smh.gif
, I dunno if theyhave the treo on t-mob probably do.

i narrowed down my options to the sidekick slide, LX, and maybe ID....I dont need to surf online, nor check my email since im always carrying my phone aroundcampus, man thing is texting, since i hit up to 1000+ a month...anyone have any better ideas then the sidekick? i dont know the blackberry since they arentqwerty.

Nokia E61i.... check it maybe you'll like it. Texting + wifi (campus) + camera (lil better than sidekick)

I just dropped my Wing in water today and i need a new phn, def need sumthin with a keyboard tho

Why didn't you try to reach in and grab it? I'm not gonna lie. I had only had my SK3 for about a month when I had done #1 and #2 and it fell in rightafter I flushed. I didn't even think before my hand was down in the toilet grabbing it out. I let it dry out for about a week and it worked perfectly fineafter that. I washed my hands for days. Even washed the SK3 like 3 times. :X But I didn't have $$$ for a new one and I had just spend $300 on that one.

Damn cuz...you #%@* outta luck...

But neway, get a Shadow...I got my eye on that me damn self...

Back
Top Bottom