I need a solution, acne.

ACCUTANE.
I was immune to every topical creme, every pill...until accutane, havent had a pimple since.

As long as you don't succumb to the side effects and commit suicide...it's your best and really, only bet.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

sick.gif
YNS on your head and back too ?

yeah, only like small ones here and there, probably not as bad as you're thinking.

all I can tell you is portions bro. Dont use too much of any product you use. This was my problem I used to use too much of an acne kit and it would deplete within weeks and cause me to break out even more. If you use just small dabs of it, You get results. I been "acnefree"(hint hint) for about 3 years now.

all I can tell you is portions bro. Dont use too much of any product you use. This was my problem I used to use too much of an acne kit and it would deplete within weeks and cause me to break out even more. If you use just small dabs of it, You get results. I been "acnefree"(hint hint) for about 3 years now.

Accutane pretty much rid my acne. I'd suggest not taking it during the summer though. Also re-up on chapstick x20. 

Accutane pretty much rid my acne. I'd suggest not taking it during the summer though. Also re-up on chapstick x20. 

With the accutane what sort of side effect you guys had ? i heard it was just like extremely dry lips

With the accutane what sort of side effect you guys had ? i heard it was just like extremely dry lips

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Accutane pretty much rid my acne. I'd suggest not taking it during the summer though. Also re-up on chapstick x20

He's not exaggerating. Also, get ready for your face to get real sloppy for the first couple of months. It's all worth it though. Life is so much easier now, just from the no real maintenance aspect.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Accutane pretty much rid my acne. I'd suggest not taking it during the summer though. Also re-up on chapstick x20

He's not exaggerating. Also, get ready for your face to get real sloppy for the first couple of months. It's all worth it though. Life is so much easier now, just from the no real maintenance aspect.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ACCUTANE OR THE GENERIC FORM OF ACCUTANE(CLARAVIS) WORKS WONDERS!! I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING BETTER ON THE MARKET. IT GETS RID OF THE ACNE AS WELL AS IMPROVES SCARRING AND COMPLEXION. ONLY THING IS THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE A B!TCH. NO JOKE.

Yeah my lady was on accutane!!

The side effects are no joke!!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ACCUTANE OR THE GENERIC FORM OF ACCUTANE(CLARAVIS) WORKS WONDERS!! I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING BETTER ON THE MARKET. IT GETS RID OF THE ACNE AS WELL AS IMPROVES SCARRING AND COMPLEXION. ONLY THING IS THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE A B!TCH. NO JOKE.

Yeah my lady was on accutane!!

The side effects are no joke!!

Buy your favorite toner, or astringent. And put 300mg Clindamycin (antibiotic) in it. It's actually in a capsule form. just open it & mix the content w/ the toner. shake it well & use it to cleanse your acne.

Buy your favorite toner, or astringent. And put 300mg Clindamycin (antibiotic) in it. It's actually in a capsule form. just open it & mix the content w/ the toner. shake it well & use it to cleanse your acne.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Accutane works but the side effects are very harsh...@%% had my lips sooooo dry.
I read my homie's prescription. Side effects can include severe depression and suicide.

Back
Top Bottom