I need a solution, acne.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Accutane works but the side effects are very harsh...@%% had my lips sooooo dry.
I read my homie's prescription. Side effects can include severe depression and suicide.

have u tried washing your face 3 times a day...when u wake up...a few hours from then...and right before you go to bed. also stay away from greasy foods/peanuts/soda...and drink plenty of water

have u tried washing your face 3 times a day...when u wake up...a few hours from then...and right before you go to bed. also stay away from greasy foods/peanuts/soda...and drink plenty of water

There's actually a big lawsuit against the makers of accutane because of the horrible effects it causes that aren't noticeable until YEARS after you're done with accutane.

There's actually a big lawsuit against the makers of accutane because of the horrible effects it causes that aren't noticeable until YEARS after you're done with accutane.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Yep. The reason that it's off the market. And if I were you OP, I'd be weary of the substitutes for Accutane too. I took a replacement (forget which one), and I'm still a little sketched out from all these Accutane lawsuits and complaints. In fact, one of the meds I was taking got shelved about 3/4 of the way through my prescription.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Yep. The reason that it's off the market. And if I were you OP, I'd be weary of the substitutes for Accutane too. I took a replacement (forget which one), and I'm still a little sketched out from all these Accutane lawsuits and complaints. In fact, one of the meds I was taking got shelved about 3/4 of the way through my prescription.

Alcohol and cotton balls 24/7 bruh. Just wipe your face as often as you can with isopropyl alcohol and keep your hands off of your face and wherever else you get acne. Other than that you really can't do anything but wait it out and it will go away on it's own when you're older. Stay away from that accutane, not worth it at all.

Oh yeah also think about switching to soy milk because regular milk causes breakouts.

Alcohol and cotton balls 24/7 bruh. Just wipe your face as often as you can with isopropyl alcohol and keep your hands off of your face and wherever else you get acne. Other than that you really can't do anything but wait it out and it will go away on it's own when you're older. Stay away from that accutane, not worth it at all.

Oh yeah also think about switching to soy milk because regular milk causes breakouts.

Use Head and Shoulders shampoo when u wash your hair. Keeps scalp moisturized. Use Irish Spring in a wash cloth and lather to your body and face and scrub very gently. (Gives a non-oily feel to your face and body.) Last use Neutrogena Foam Face Cleanser Rapid Clear (Orange and white tube) Gently massage face and rinse with cold water for a minute to close pores. Trust me this did wonders for me. Only Wash face in morn and at night when u shower. Too much face washing irritates skin. Good luck

Use Head and Shoulders shampoo when u wash your hair. Keeps scalp moisturized. Use Irish Spring in a wash cloth and lather to your body and face and scrub very gently. (Gives a non-oily feel to your face and body.) Last use Neutrogena Foam Face Cleanser Rapid Clear (Orange and white tube) Gently massage face and rinse with cold water for a minute to close pores. Trust me this did wonders for me. Only Wash face in morn and at night when u shower. Too much face washing irritates skin. Good luck

get a mild facial cleanser x toner (nothing too fancy ) x cetaphil

get more cardio. sweat the junk out, pores are clogged. 

get a mild facial cleanser x toner (nothing too fancy ) x cetaphil

get more cardio. sweat the junk out, pores are clogged. 

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I know that there have been Acne threads before...
I swear, nothing at all works for me, I have sort of, moderately severe acne, it's on the back of my head, and a little bit on my back..

I even tried that apple cider, green tea stuff...

what has worked for y'all in the past?

i'm looking into proactiv right now...

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I know that there have been Acne threads before...
I swear, nothing at all works for me, I have sort of, moderately severe acne, it's on the back of my head, and a little bit on my back..

I even tried that apple cider, green tea stuff...

what has worked for y'all in the past?

i'm looking into proactiv right now...

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by ddot7

I read the topic like a Lil Wayne lyric.
My money is hyperextended, bad nee

White girl in my tour van, Daphne.
I'f you see me on the street broke, slap me. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom