I need a taper and line-up

Does anybody know of a good place to get a clean line-up and taper in the San Francisco area? I am new to the area and refuse to go to supercuts. Someone please help me

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hit up my Homie Ben, he's a barber in a shop down 3rd St in SF. PM me for his number. He's really one of the best barbers ive been too.

Hit up my Homie Ken. He's a barber in a shop up 4th Street in SF. DM me for his number. He's really one of the best barbers ive been two.

u cut?

If not, hit up my Homie Gwen. She's a barber in a shop traversing 34th Street in SF. IM me for her number. She's really one of the best barbers ive been tou.

Last edited:
Hit up my Homie Sven, he's a barber in a shop down 3rd St in Switzerland. PM me for his number. He's really one of the best barbers ive been to.

Give my friend Glenn a call. He is a barber in a salon on 7th St in SF. Send me a private message so I can give you his number. He is really the most exceptional barber that I have patronized.

Hit up my Homie Schwinn, he's a bicycle in a shop down on Berg St in Cleveland. Morse code me for his math. He's really one of the best bicycles I've ever ridden boo.

Last edited:
Hit up my buddie Chen a call. He is a barber in a barbershop on 5th St in SF. Send me a smoke signal so I can morse code you his number. He is really the most exceptional barber inside of 7th St

Back
Top Bottom