I need help deciding. e36 or e46

keep insurance in mind [california driver]
1999 e36 m3 convertible black 79,xxx miles all stock clean title 240hp 5sp/manual = $10,500

OR

2004 e46 silver 54,xxx miles all stock SALVAGE TITLE due to crash messing up the front right side of car, every thing has been replaced and rides smooth and true. 333hp 6sp/manual = $15,000

inb4: 

bmw/m3 hype - bmws have been my car of choice without any of NTs influence

Haha, this post has fail written all over it.

How you gonna spend 10 k on an 11 year old car?

Salvage?!?

Excuse me while I...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1999 e36 m3 convertible black 79,xxx miles all stock clean title 240hp 5sp/manual = $10,500

Seems better of the two because the other was in an accident.

Go for the peace of mind and get the car with the clean title...you never know, how, what, when, where that thing might fail you...

if you never plan on selling it...the 2004 is the better option.
just make sure to get someone who really knows what to look for to check the car.

and I'd offer 11K...not 15K

15K is the KBB for a vehicle with a clean title.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Id keep looking
THIS..
Jesus 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
.. why would you even THINK about buying those cars?.. 

NT/BMW influence or not.. you're clearly getting these cars for the hype. 
grin.gif

that e46 better be an m3.
and if you can live with a salvage title and a history of the accident then i say go for the e46.

that e46 better be an m3.
and if you can live with a salvage title and a history of the accident then i say go for the e46.

whats up with all these threads of kids looking for luxury cars that are clearly out of their price range?

whats wrong with a 2-3 year old honda or scion?

well. checked out both cars today. they are both immaculate. had my bmw mechanic check them both out. the e46 is an m3, rides perfectly fine, everything was fixed body panels werent damaged in the crash. the e36 is my favorite style talked him down a bit. the exterior is hella nice and im still torn between the two. some edits though. the e46 is a 2002 w/ 53k miles. and the e36 is cosmo black if that matters.

sick.gif
a 1999 bmw? pass. A salvaged car for the price of a clean title car? pass

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Why would you even considering getting that salvage?

because its just the car history but the car itself is basically a clean title car in regards to parts / performance / looks etc.

Back
Top Bottom