I need help deciding. e36 or e46

Originally Posted by jayswisz

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Why would you even considering getting that salvage?

because its just the car history but the car itself is basically a clean title car in regards to parts / performance / looks etc.
my dude.. its 10k for a 10+ year old car.. wake up. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jayswisz

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Why would you even considering getting that salvage?

because its just the car history but the car itself is basically a clean title car in regards to parts / performance / looks etc.
It was written off for a reason. Keep saving for a newer non salvaged title or get something "lower" end that you can afford but is newer and has a clean title. Are you strictly looking at BMW, don't know why i'm asking, this is NT
laugh.gif

in your price range, a bmw is not your best option. keep in mind that after purchasing the car, you'll still need money for notorious (out of warranty) bmw maintenance as well as insurance. i would consider cheaper options, and wait to get your 'dream car' when you can actually afford it.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Id keep looking
THIS..
Jesus 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
.. why would you even THINK about buying those cars?.. 

NT/BMW influence or not.. you're clearly getting these cars for the hype. 
grin.gif

i co-sign with proper english...

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

in your price range, a bmw is not your best option. keep in mind that after purchasing the car, you'll still need money for notorious (out of warranty) bmw maintenance as well as insurance. i would consider cheaper options, and wait to get your 'dream car' when you can actually afford it.

-waystinthyme
this. 

have you already factored in the cost for repair bills (not including maintenance) for a M3 for the next couple years? if not, you need to fall back from this position. do you have a 2nd car to drive when this one is in the shop (every 3 months)?  if not, you need to fall back from this position. 

CLIFF NOTES: FALL BACK FROM THIS POSITION

p.s. i love german cars, but only the virgins. go new or go home. 

Pretty much the concensious is to keep looking...which id advise but you seem stuck on picking either of these two..both are poor options.

Back
Top Bottom