I need help embedding youtube on to ebay auctions. read & Please help!

I am using Firefox as my browser as I always do for eBay purposes.
I am trying to put the embed code in my description while under the HTML tab no standard when creating the listing.
This is how I get pictures in my listing description but when I tab back to standard view the youtube video is not there like pictures are.
Is there something I am missing or don't know about?

thanks for any help!

I am using Firefox as my browser as I always do for eBay purposes.
I am trying to put the embed code in my description while under the HTML tab no standard when creating the listing.
This is how I get pictures in my listing description but when I tab back to standard view the youtube video is not there like pictures are.
Is there something I am missing or don't know about?

thanks for any help!

Ok so now I have figure out that you cant see it on your listing unless you are in preview mode or in tell your listing is live.

Problem! : the youtube video is HUGE on my listing , not your typical smaller size.
this also makes it very hard to put the video in your listing in the spot you want it within your description since you can not see where it is till listings launched.

Ok so now I have figure out that you cant see it on your listing unless you are in preview mode or in tell your listing is live.

Problem! : the youtube video is HUGE on my listing , not your typical smaller size.
this also makes it very hard to put the video in your listing in the spot you want it within your description since you can not see where it is till listings launched.

Back
Top Bottom