I need help with legit checking the shanghai 5s.

Tongues looking awfully choppy. You aren't gonna get a pair good some random dude on ebay or Instagram. You need to check flightclub.com or Rif.la

Thanks but I need more opinions. Yours WS helpful because I thought that that was too much reflection coming off of the tounge. I'll try to get more images for y'all to observe

They are super fake !!!! they're called super replicas you see the holes in the bottom of soles that makes them super perfect replica as they're the worst fakes

They are super fake !!!! they're called super replicas you see the holes in the bottom of soles that makes them super perfect replica as they're the worst fakes
:lol: totally agree furthermore this is my opinion if ur gonna get some very exclusive kicks that released in China only just open ur wallet/pocketbook open and just cop from a place like Flightclub least they will be authentic

I have two pairs both size 10.5 both have receipts I bought mine in China at Nike because I have the receipt and nobody else does except for one guy on YouTube I wouldn't let mine go for less than 1300 or you can just keep buying fake ones for 700 remember they only made 3000 pairs tops and nobody really knows. THey say there may only be 2000 pairs. Like my NBA 2K 14 LeBron's they are super rare 2014 pairs made. Their my favorite shoes and they're only worth about 1100 cheapest 600. Size 11.5 is the rarest and that's what I have. I even have the email from 2K server plus the receipt for them as well I only collect dead stock sneakers with receipts but I specialize in the Shanghai because I bought real pairs in China and got sold fake pairs in USA. 90% of the ones on eBay are fake I'm constantly reporting them

Also just to let you know how to tell if they're fake the netting should be milky not clear but they have fixed that another thing the spikes are supposed to be dull. Not sharp like you have also there should be no holes in the bottom of the shoe LOL ! Also in the inside of the show the Shanghai logo is it different distance from the edge of the shoe. I can go on and on about the differences but there are a couple different replicas some replicas are almost too good and I have to see them in person. Also if you noticed the fake ones are not smooth material the real ones are like neubuck

Thanks guys you just saved me the highschool embarrassment of fake 5s. And man it would've been a pretty messed up Christmas. My mom would've hated to hear that.

Anybody who needs the shoes legit check let me know I'm one of the best professionals at this shoe

Back
Top Bottom