I need help with Retro Cardinal 7's!!

Does any one know where i can get these Cardinal 7's in a size 10.5?? [[except e-bay]]
i cant seem to find any ware!
nerd.gif
[[no BS!!]]
2uyrh1c.jpg

2dkd2zn.jpg

2eey1ah.jpg

these are all over buy sell forums, you'll find them for 150 or less in no time.

thankx all of you, the thing is i dont like buying off of ebay because i dont know if there real or not, they might have fake pictures of the real thing...anymore like flight club?? im looking for some like under $160

find some on ebay, then if your not sure if they are fake, post the pictures in the jordan fake/price check forum

Don't try flightclub it's just infested with CDP markups, prolly no luck there...sorry, but try the buy/sell forums you should have good success withthat...

im telling you right now these run small, i was chillen with my boy and he was like damn i can't believe im squeezing into these 7's they are a size 9and i am a size 10.5-11. I as well was a 10.5-11 and i tried his on and they fealt a little snug but actually comfortable

Originally Posted by cutepoison

don't buy those 7's ,the shoe's quality is worst ~

what are you talking about? the quality on the leather is way better than the cdp. the leather feels something like the cdp 12's.

im not too happy i have these hares is better quality but i notice all 7's retro where done cheap

Back
Top Bottom