I NEED HELP!!!

Joined Dec 21, 2006
I'm trying to start my first restoration project on some AJ Retro X (steels). They're beaters so if I mess up it's OK. But anyway, I wanted to know what I should use to restore the midsole and the upper. I was thinking about masking the midsole off and just using regular white KRYLON spray paint on the upper. Same for the midsole. (except for with black spray paint, of course) I'm assuming that by using a thin coat of spray paint, I wouldn't have to worry about cracking in the future. Well, would it be recommended for me to use KRYLON at all? or any spray paint for that matter. If so or if not, a little help would be appreciated. :D

Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now